Regaining motivation again and again and again Whats your Motivation : Swingers Discussion 214581101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessRegaining motivation again and again and again Whats your Motivation
TOPIC: Regaining motivation again and again and again Whats your Motivation
Created by: nakedathlete The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Not being fat is my biggest motivation. I see people 20 years my junior huffing and puffing on the DC Metro Escalators when they are out of order (common occurrence if you know the DC Metro). I'm sorry but life style choices are no excuse of such bad health. My two cents so take it as you will.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(636 posts)
Even the most elite athletes have down time. Sometimes it does the body good to take a break and then start back up again. During that time the way you eat is crucial.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2838 posts)
hard to get excited about it when any progress you make is going to come to an abrupt halt for several months.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17658 posts)
IMO: Once you begin to see results, you will be even more motivated.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2838 posts)
vibram is the maker of some of the shoes with toes. If you google barefoot running shoes, it comes up with several brands.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17658 posts)
Vibram 2Sleepyheads: You done good.....LOL...I love you!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2838 posts)
2Sleepyheads: Thanks. I am going to check online. I REALLY want a pair. Will let you know. Thanks again for the lead.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2838 posts)
BLT I have a pair of five finger shoes as well, they are made by vibrex ( I think). I use to trail run with those shoes, but I like my hokas.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(423 posts)
"Bummer PG. You need to keep it rolling as long as you can"

its a lack of energy thing as much as a lack of motivation.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17658 posts)
Today was one of those mornings that I did not want to train. Why is it always on leg day? Anyway, I plowed through and now I feel great. At first I thought it was going to be one of those "train hard or go home" days. I have to say that I love to see the Moms and Dads who bring their sons to the gym (Planet Fitness). I never see them with daughters however. One kid is so cute with his glasses so I told the Dad he's so cute and the Dad says say thank you while the kid is trying to do an arm curl so I tell the Dad he can't talk, he's training....LOL...it was just a cute moment.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2838 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
TOPIC: Regaining motivation again and again and again Whats your Motivation