Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Regaining motivation again and again and again Whats your Motivation
TOPIC: Regaining motivation again and again and again Whats your Motivation
Created by: nakedathlete The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 79   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My motivation is simple..i have a hairy body. i learned long ago that a fat hairy body is EWWWWW YUCK!!!! From a woman's point of view.

A muscular hairy body is hmmm can i touch????? Women seem to want to feel my body when it has muscle...I will be lifting weights forever.....

We have an open marriage..the men fall all over the Mrs when she is fit..but add 30lbs of fat and all that attention disappears, even 10lbs and it starts to go away....she so loves men and the attention she will be 120lbs for the rest of her life.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(372 posts)
I have been l-a-z-y in the fitness area the last few months while I've been busy with some classes and stuff for career, recovering from a foot injury, and guilty of over-Indulgence during the holidays.

My motivation is....(Maybe if I regain the beach body I'll be rewarded with a trip to the beach) ~ HINT.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3867 posts)
@destin. All you got to do is go to your beach and you get all the motivation you need. I agree with your strategy my off day is my HIIT day

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(404 posts)
Turning 50 was a big motivator for me. I had worked out sporadically for years, but at about 49.5, I thought, "I am halfway to 100, I want to look good on my 50th birthday". Another motivator was just looking around at my peers. My two best friends from high school died in their 40's, and lots of other folks in our social circle were starting to deal with health problems related to a sedentary lifestyle. "Not me", I thought. A "lifehack" that worked well for me was dumping the gym and starting to work out at home. I just hate driving to the gym. I have a bench in my home office, some dumbbells, a suspension trainer (think TRX), and I do a lot of body-weight stuff. Another hack that worked for me is getting out of the 3 or 4 day a week pattern. Its too easy to call today a rest day...then tomorrow...then the next day. My pattern now is to work out every day, period. These are lighter workouts that I would be doing if I were only working out 3 days a week, but I find that the "Every Day, Dammit" philosophy helps keep me on track. Cheers, Mr. Destin

Destin FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
@Emerald: I don't know who is posting but if it's the male in the picture, it's working for you. You look good.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4087 posts)
My kids are my motivation. I never want them to see me as an excuse to give up physical activity. I am a video game junky but balance my obsession with an active lifestyle and routine workout. I also enjoy playing sports and outdoor activities with them. It makes me feel good knowing my teen is still trying to catch me physically and not leaving me breathless in his wake.

Inman SC
Username hidden
(305 posts)
@Blt2. God I love being one up on a chick lmao

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(404 posts)
@Cougar: I guess I am so hardcore when it comes to training that I take every question seriously. My thinking just naturally goes up a notch. You'd be surprised the simple things that people have no idea about so this time you got me.....LOL!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4087 posts)
@ blt2.I know what a spotter is I was just fuckin' around with ya. I hate gyms so I lift outside and being somewhat of a recluse I turn up theZZ Top and go for it. I' m just going a different route this time

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(404 posts)
@ blt2.I know what a spotter is I was just fuckin' around with ya. I hate gyms so I lift outside and being somewhat of a recluse I turn up theZZ Top and go for it. I' m just going a different route this time

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(404 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 79   End
TOPIC: Regaining motivation again and again and again Whats your Motivation