Regaining motivation again and again and again Whats your Motivation : Swingers Discussion 214581
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessRegaining motivation again and again and again Whats your Motivation
TOPIC: Regaining motivation again and again and again Whats your Motivation
Created by: nakedathlete The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 61   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Our dog. It would be *so* easy to turn back over, pull the covers over our heads and go back to sleep, but she gets so utterly excited. She dances around the room until we get moving, her tail going a mile a minute. It's just enough to get us up and running in the morning.

New Kent VA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Love it "I go to the crossfit gym and do whatever the sadistic trainer tells me."

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(972 posts)
My motivations:

- I don't want to look like I don't give a damn.

- Keep my mind from going. There has been a lot of research in the news recently, pointing out that good physical conditioning helps keep your mind sharp too.

- Sex! I want to keep having great sex as long as I can, with attractive women, and that won't happen if I'm not in good physical condition.

Of course, these are all long-term motivations. On a day-to-day basis, what works for me is routine (same thing every morning), and turning off my mind. I go to the crossfit gym and do whatever the sadistic trainer tells me.

Newton MA
Username hidden
(86 posts)
I take a product called thrive that gives me energy and mental focus to do my workouts.Contact me for more information.

Jackson TN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
NJ: That pic was at 195 and I weigh 203 right now. I still have a six pack but it really shows around 190ish even through a wife beater shirt. I've been blessed with deep abs plus I murder them in the gym. ;)

BLT: my back was sore a couple days but I hung (no comments here) with him. I love it when guys like that come down, it really motivates me.

I have a standing invite to people who come to the area from a BB website.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2756 posts)
TMF: dood, you look ripped already.

owch @ 9% bf.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2867 posts)
TooMuch: How was the workout with Mr. Cinn?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3610 posts)
My wife just informed me that I was going to be Wolverine (as thinking about that anyway). Apparently we are going to a party in her home town and I needed to be shredded for that. So tomorrow a crash cut for me, 10lbs in 5 weeks to go to around 9% bf.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2756 posts)
Two motivations:

a) Our kids are still young (9 & 12) and I'd like to be around with them for a long time.

b) My wife is only 40 and hot. Because we are happy, fun, and in shape we've been fortunate to meet couples in their 30's and early 40's and keep having great times.

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1204 posts)
Not dyeing. I do not jest. I was afraid of having a heart attack. It took a year and a half to get healthy, small steps were all I could manage at first but I never waivered. Once the weight was under control I realized that was not enough to make me truly healthy. I then had to learn about food and nutrients - and, well the rest is history. HERE I AM - I plan on staying for a long time (parents are 93 and 87 - I'm just a scallywag).

Happy Healthy Hump Day - everyday really is the first day of the rest of our lives

Wilmington NC
Username hidden
(521 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 61   End
TOPIC: Regaining motivation again and again and again Whats your Motivation