Quickest way to lose 10 pounds in 30 days : Swingers Discussion 1828411011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessQuickest way to lose 10 pounds in 30 days
TOPIC: Quickest way to lose 10 pounds in 30 days
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
203 pounds!

running 10 miles tomorrow

Fayetteville NC
Username hidden
(19 posts)
203 pounds and I'm doing jujitsu and crossfit!

I will post pics tomorrow!

GUT BEGONE!!

Fayetteville NC
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Yup, it was for weigh-in at a competition this past weekend.

Oakland CA
Username hidden
(84 posts)
Those are some fun sports Dress! I had the priviledge of training with the US Olympic Judo team in Colorado Springs in the 80's after my wrestling career was over. OMG! I never had soooo many bruises on my arms!

Gave up on you posting those pics though. Good luck!

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3633 posts)
LOL!

Judo and karate were my thing now its about being healthy and not getting broken bones.

Chopsticks? Really? How would you make money off that?

Thanks all! The sodium thing might be a good idea for a weight test!

later!

Fayetteville NC
Username hidden
(19 posts)
I used to wrestle competitively through college. Who would ever want to lose weight like that unless you had a competition? I'm sure you did though. Not recommended if you're just trying to look good. Get a tan in 30 days and loose weight for life. Losing weight for life takes a lifetime.

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3633 posts)
Just used water and sodium loading to drop 16 pounds in 3 days. Of course, 12 hours after weighin, I had put 14 pounds back on (intentionally).

Oakland CA
Username hidden
(84 posts)
That is a good one Texas! Soup is out the window though. :-( Would be a hoot to see ya eat a hot dog!

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3633 posts)
Jumping in this one for fun:

I think I've found the weight loss plan for me: use chopsticks for absolutely everything! Might be a money maker:

1. I'm not an expert with them, but I'm pretty good. I do, however, eat one bite at a time, one grilled carrot, one marinated bite of beef... 2. Chinese noodles at messy when attempted w/ chopsticks, so I left them behind and ate the meat and veggies, one or two noodles, which blopped onto my white shirt, of course. Am thinking any past might prove to be a chopstick challenge. 3. It would be impossible to eat ice cream w/ chopsticks, and pretty hard to eat a piece of cake (although my husband can eat w/ chopsticks better than he can w/ a fork) 4. chips might crumble, and I'd have to try to get one out of the Lays bag...

You get the idea. hahah.

You guys rock, and are encouraging. Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
Crossfit *is* high intensity interval & weight lifting that will cut the fat & build the muscle at the same time. No need for any "cleanse" or fad diet. This is the RIGHT way to lean up (and more likely to keep it off).

I've seen 30lbs dropped in a month by guys who were serious about their workouts (2 days on, 1 day off - GOT TO HAVE REST DAYS) and cleaned up their diets (no alcohol, no added sugar, lots of vegetables, lean organic meats, etc). No need for supplements or protein powders. Just real foods (nothing processed).

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(956 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 34   End
TOPIC: Quickest way to lose 10 pounds in 30 days