Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Question on Leptin
TOPIC: Question_on_Leptin
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
Okay, so I have a question. I was reading a fascinating book today at Hastings. I am going to buy it I think. It was talking about how people who are obese often have either a deficiency of leptin or their body blocks leptin...and that people who are a healthy weight tend to have normal levels of this. Now, this is coming from me and I am pretty much ignorant on this subject..but curious. So...would taking supplements of leptin "assist" a healthy weight maintenence? Fundamental and M, I think y'all will know. Thanks!

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
Okay, so I have a question. I was reading a fascinating book today at Hastings. I am going to buy it I think. It was talking about how people who are obese often have either a deficiency of leptin or their body blocks leptin...and that people who are a healthy weight tend to have normal levels of this. Now, this is coming from me and I am pretty much ignorant on this subject..but curious. So...would taking supplements of leptin "assist" a healthy weight maintenence? Fundamental and M, I think y'all will know. Thanks!

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Question on Leptin

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy