Question on Leptin : Swingers Discussion 172804101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessQuestion on Leptin
TOPIC: Question on Leptin
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
Okay, so I have a question. I was reading a fascinating book today at Hastings. I am going to buy it I think. It was talking about how people who are obese often have either a deficiency of leptin or their body blocks leptin...and that people who are a healthy weight tend to have normal levels of this. Now, this is coming from me and I am pretty much ignorant on this subject..but curious. So...would taking supplements of leptin "assist" a healthy weight maintenence? Fundamental and M, I think y'all will know. Thanks!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Okay, so I have a question. I was reading a fascinating book today at Hastings. I am going to buy it I think. It was talking about how people who are obese often have either a deficiency of leptin or their body blocks leptin...and that people who are a healthy weight tend to have normal levels of this. Now, this is coming from me and I am pretty much ignorant on this subject..but curious. So...would taking supplements of leptin "assist" a healthy weight maintenence? Fundamental and M, I think y'all will know. Thanks!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Question on Leptin