Question for the fit ones : Swingers Discussion 1871751031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessQuestion for the fit ones
TOPIC: Question for the fit ones
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 33 of 33 
User Details are only visible to members.
Sorry I didn't list that with the original post. For the first month it was strictly dieting but for the past few weeks I've been alternating between some light strength training (no gym membership so it's free weights at the house) and cardio every other day. I play basketball with a buddy a couple of days a week and when we can't get together I'll hop on the exercise bike for an hour or so. Any suggestions on at home workouts for beginners? Was very active in highschool and college, just let it go and hell bent on getting it back.

Orange TX
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Your caloric intake seems to be about right, your diet is well balanced, what I see that's missing is some sort of exercise routine. For every pound you lose 1/3 of that is muscle, something most people don't want to lose. Are you exercising? and if so what exactly are you doing?

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
Good morning all! So I started on my weight loss journey about a month and a half ago. Slowly got everything down to a routine as far as what and when I eat throughout the day. Seems to be working like a charm. (37 lbs lighter as of this morning) My daily intake is strictly regimented i.e. breakfast, lunch and snacks are almost identical from one day to the next with dinner being the only variable. My question is, is it okay to continue with that routine? I feel confident enough to break the mold without cheating if variation is needed from a health standpoint. But, would prefer to stick to what's working if I can get away with it. Simply put, do I need to change the diet up to keep getting results or can I stick with my checklist? *Dietary info for more informed answers* Breakfast: Oatmeal with fruit (apple, banana or grapes) and 1/2 cup of whole milk Lunch: Sandwich, single serving of lean meat (turkey, chicken or ham) Whole wheat bread and tons of veggies. They're basically salads with some bread and meat thrown in as a garnish :) Snacks: A.M.-trail mix, afternoon-Nuts (get your head outta the gutter!) almonds usually with the occasional peanut thrown in As for fluid intake, I've basically become a camel and my water bill keeps rising... Any advice will be applied and greatly appreciated. And, thank you guys for all the information you've posted in other topics. Ya'll have made this journey easier and more enjoyable and we haven't even said hi yet!

Gracias in advance - Mr. Curious

Orange TX
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 33 of 33 
TOPIC: Question for the fit ones