Question for the fit ones : Swingers Discussion 1871751021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessQuestion for the fit ones
TOPIC: Question for the fit ones
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sorry for the gap between posts. Wanted to thank everyone for their input and encouragement as well as post an update. Almost time to snap a few more pics for the profile, currently down 55 lbs. Hit a small wall a little while back where I leveled off and couldn't lose to save my life. Finally figured out that my exercise routine wasn't burning as much as I thought it was (oh all right I wasn't working as hard as I should have been, there, ya happy?!) and got it sorted. Taking step two in the makeover process and putting down the cancer sticks. Assuming that goes to plan, I should be able to incorporate way more cardio than I have been (once my lungs recover from the beating I've given them for way too long) Other than that, the struggle continues and the strong endure. Muchos gracias again for all the tips and tidbits. Without em I'd still be hard pressed to see MY tidbits :)

Mr. Curious

Orange TX
Username hidden
(8 posts)
M, Thats AWESOME!!!

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
I think at the age of 53,which I am,the endocrine system needs to be sustained.Herbals are natures way to restore,maintain your endocrine system naturally.By using Roots,deer antlers,ie Velvet deer antler is a great way to slow the aging process and acts very similar to human growth hormone.Of course living a active life by doing cardio,with in your means is essential.I do respect all others Idea's.And of course when taking herbals you must have a basic understanding of them,which is easy to do via the internet of cloud.Just my two cents.

Long Pond PA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
Please don't resort to "herbals" or other "metabolism supplements". Once you go down that road you can mess up your natural endocrine system.

A natural method to push your metabolism is to incorporate interval training and weights into your workouts. Don't be afraid of heavy weight lifting (if done safely & correctly).

Cross training and variety in food choices (same food groups but change the grains, change the vegetables, change the fruits so you get a variety of nutrients from all the different foods). Make sure you are getting some protein at breakfast (more than just in the milk). - h

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Email me.I can give you a great list on ways to speed up your endocrine system.When I got down to 165,I was like yikes!!lol. Natural herbals

Long Pond PA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
Consistency is the key to a successful journey, but try to avoid doing the exact same exercises constantly. The more you challenge your body the more it will respond to you and your goals.

Broken Arrow OK
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Thanks for the input Carrie. It's stories like yours that keep me motivated. And I'm continually amazed at all the little things that make a HUGE difference. My first step was to cut out soft drinks completely and spend a little more time outdoors. Everything just started to snowball from there.

Orange TX
Username hidden
(8 posts)
I started off with walking 1/2 mile, 5 days a week. I gradually worked it up to a mile. I then started to add jogging in. I worked it up to jogging 1/4 mile and walking 3/4 mile. This combined with portion control lost me over 60lbs.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
Have definitely tasted the wall in previous attempts, gonna just ease up to it and climb over this time as opposed to crashing face first. Don't think there's any turning back at this point though. Feels too good to actually NEED a belt. Danke for the feedback guys (neglected to say that when you posted Chain)

Orange TX
Username hidden
(8 posts)
You got the RIGHT attitude and starting off very well. "Light" is the key when starting. Motivation is also the other roadblock that will hit you hard. If you build up slow to a LifeStyle change (pun intended) you will stick with it for life. Always find new things to motivate you.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3744 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 33   End
TOPIC: Question for the fit ones