Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Question for the fit ones
TOPIC: Question for the fit ones
Created by: 2curious_pervs
Original Starting post for this thread:
Good morning all! So I started on my weight loss journey about a month and a half ago. Slowly got everything down to a routine as far as what and when I eat throughout the day. Seems to be working like a charm. (37 lbs lighter as of this morning) My daily intake is strictly regimented i.e. breakfast, lunch and snacks are almost identical from one day to the next with dinner being the only variable. My question is, is it okay to continue with that routine? I feel confident enough to break the mold without cheating if variation is needed from a health standpoint. But, would prefer to stick to what's working if I can get away with it. Simply put, do I need to change the diet up to keep getting results or can I stick with my checklist? *Dietary info for more informed answers* Breakfast: Oatmeal with fruit (apple, banana or grapes) and 1/2 cup of whole milk Lunch: Sandwich, single serving of lean meat (turkey, chicken or ham) Whole wheat bread and tons of veggies. They're basically salads with some bread and meat thrown in as a garnish :) Snacks: A.M.-trail mix, afternoon-Nuts (get your head outta the gutter!) almonds usually with the occasional peanut thrown in As for fluid intake, I've basically become a camel and my water bill keeps rising... Any advice will be applied and greatly appreciated. And, thank you guys for all the information you've posted in other topics. Ya'll have made this journey easier and more enjoyable and we haven't even said hi yet!

Gracias in advance - Mr. Curious

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome to the Forums FunBostonCouple.

Your advice is great, but I wouldn't dispense it to people who are not into bodybuilding ;). I was on a similar clean "diet" for well over two years, when I was getting ready to compete in a bodybuilding competition. Furthermore, your advice is something that I would recommend to men, women? not so much, particularly women in their perimanoposal state.

* my waste has dropped to 32 inches.*

Holy *shit* a 32" waste!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(17093 posts)
There is no magic, there is no trickery here, it's simple, and unless one has a metabolic disorder or a thyroid malfunction, there are no other reason why you wouldn't lose the weight if indeed you are burning more than what you are taking in.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(17093 posts)
Here's something else to think about. Body composition. Don't stress over the scale, pay more attention on the inches/how your clothes fit. And how you feel being more physically fit/healthy. You might lose a pound of fat, but you might gain a half-pound of muscle. Muscle also holds water (so daily weight fluctuations are wider). Interval training has proven to be highly effective for people looking for maximum results. This is about the journey, cause it's for the rest of your life (you never stop). So don't worry about the destination. -h

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(973 posts)
Kind - those sites are good estimates. But they don't know your true metabolism.

Energy out: What do you do on the days you aren't working with your trainer? Probably should be doing something active every day.

Energy in: Try balancing your protein throughout the day. Don't allow your intake to go too low.

-h

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(973 posts)
H*E*L*L*O!

Welcome to the forums ;)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(17093 posts)
hi.

It's best to mix up your food intake so you don't get bored (to keep your motivation up) and also for health reasons, it's best to give your body different things.

One method that works well is to make note cards for breakfast stuff, lunch stuff, and dinner stuff and then each week, do a deal-a-meal, and blindly draw what you will be eating that week. That way you can get the variety your body needs and also keep your interest up.

Good luck to you.!

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Gotta fuel the engine! More important to eat more of your energy early rather than afterwards. When we eat a lot at the end of the day, the body goes into storage mode overnight. So of course we are not hungry when we wake up. If we lighten up at night, then while we're sleeping our body has to draw on fat stores to feed our resting metabolism. Then we wake up hungry (or within an hour of waking up). -h

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(973 posts)
Cliff or Luna. Don't need any super high protein. You want good source of fiber. Typicallyl breakfast should be about 25% of your total daily needs. So don't cheat yourself too much. Or you can make an easy sandwich with whole grain bread/toast, peanut butter or deli meat. Add some fruit and you have a quick meal. My favorite is oatmeal, hardboiled egg white, and a piece of bacon. Then apple for the road.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(973 posts)
Everybody HAS to work out, including the fat skinny people :). Those that do not workout and are naturally thin, have literally atrophied muscles. There is nothing healthy or appealing about being a skinny fat person. Skinny people that do not workout are comprised of atrophied muscle tissue and fat.

I don't workout because I have to and enjoy a nicer figure, that's just the icing on the cake. I workout in the hopes of staying healthy.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(17093 posts)
Just a update from a previous post.I update my pictures.I do believe in cross training.Fit and being hwp or two totally diffrent things.I know some poeple who never work out and have awesome figures.But for some of us,We have to workout,For me its a exscape from the mundane issues that society in general throws at you.The economy ect ect ect.Anyways,updated my profile pictures and wow,the weather has been very nice,and its not even summer yet.Have a nice day everyone and there is always something good in all people,no matter what they look like,If a person has a wonderful heart.well that is just sweet,I am bored so posting lol

Long Pond PA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
TOPIC: Question for the fit ones