Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Pulled hamstring
TOPIC: Pulled_hamstring
Created by: rbender9
Original Starting post for this thread:
Does anyone know what the average recovery time is for a pulled hamstring. I have a few important events coming up soon. Any info is appreciated

1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.
I would strongly advise not to do the running since you have issue walking. It may become worse.

New York NY
Username hidden
(417 posts)
I feel as though I am recovering fast yet still feel a slight discomfort walking up stairs. I am gonna give running at a moderate pace a try come monday. I have been conducting RICE and lathering on the tiger balm so I feel thats what is keeping me in the game. Such a sensitive muscle group.

Thank you for the info

Username hidden
(32 posts)
Minimum 2 weeks..and depends how bad it is. The problem is that it will be sensitive to injury for another month after that..

New York NY
Username hidden
(417 posts)
Does anyone know what the average recovery time is for a pulled hamstring. I have a few important events coming up soon. Any info is appreciated

Username hidden
(32 posts)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: Pulled hamstring
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.