Protein shake mixers : Swingers Discussion 81992
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessProtein shake mixers
TOPIC: Protein shake mixers
Created by: 1sexycple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Nutrition Express on the internet has their own brand version of whey protein isolate natural and whey protein concentrate natural which is pretty bare bones for ingredients that we have found. Also there is company called "BulkFoods" on the internet that sells pure whey protein both isolate and concentrate and also pure egg white with absolutely nothing else in it, can only vouch for Nut Expre not bulkfoods.

Lake Harmony PA
Username hidden
(94 posts)
Try a product made by Biotest called Metabolic Drive. They have a low carb and a regular vesion. High qualitry stuff, micronized protien and it tastes great compared to anything else I have tried (and I tried a lot!) I can vouch for the vanilla and the chocolate. Available on the Testosterone Nastion website store.

George School PA
Username hidden
(227 posts)
i u 100% whey protein, chocolate... mrs dzzy likes the banana. we both add peanut butter to it.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
ah i just read the bottom of your post and indeed going to the bathroom has been a "challenge" on occassion. mix in a little fiber one cereal and everything A OK :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
i think a gram per bodyweight is for men padrooga. as i posted before, i have a protein shake after every work out, 8oz milk, ice cubes 2 scoops of protein power (24g in each scope) and a dollup of extra crunchy peanut butter. that's breakfast. a small lunch, usually a turkey sandwich and water or diet soda. about two hours later i have a GNC protein bar, 16 grams protein and then for dinner (when galina not home) i have a turkey burger and then another shake before bed...

worked wonders for me..

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
mmm been added a "dollup" of low fat super chunk peanut butter to my chocolate protein shake... delicious!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Every evening about 8PM (for my 6th meal of the day), I make a protein smoothie. This is my all time favorite... it's better than a bowl of ice cream!!!!

Belly Busting Berry Smoothie

1 scoop low fat vanilla ice cream

1/4 cup of EACH - fresh blueberries, fresh raspberries, fresh strawberries (frozen can be used ) 1/2 cup low fat milk

1 tablespoon vanilla whey protein powder

3 ice cubes

Blend until smooth

Another good one is called the PBJ Smoothie

1 scoop of low fat vanilla ice cream 3/4 cup low fat milk 2 tsps of peanut butter 1 banana 1/2 c of frozen strawberries 2 tsp of whey powder 4 ice cubes

Enjoy!

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Frozen strawberries and bluberries ar yummy!

Get a low carb protien shake and then throw in the berries. Great this time of year especially.

George School PA
Username hidden
(227 posts)
i used 100% whey protein chocolate and mix it with 2% milk, about 6 ounces. use an old fashioned milkshake maker that was from my greatgrandfathers town store. it is delicious tastes just like a choc shake. every morning after the gym and every nite before bed. yummy!!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Hello all, I also drink a couple of protein drinks a day. I use the protein powder and add skim milk, yogurt and either blueberries or strawberries. It isn't mushy. It does depend on how much I blend it- could be lumpy from the fruit. :)L

Pipersville PA
Username hidden
(72 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Protein shake mixers