Pilates : Swingers Discussion 69191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessPilates
TOPIC: Pilates
Created by: sexynthefireman
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am interested in hearing from those of you who use Pilates as a method of fitness. I have lost a total of 142 pounds and am trying to lose 20 more. I have a treadmill, Ellyptical machine, universal gym, and total gym. I also enjoy taking long walks outside and hiking. I get bored easily with exercise and for years have had left knee issues that caused two different operations. My left knee is once again giving me issues( I know I know the high heels all day long and dancing in 4 inch heels on the weekends doesnt help!!!). I am considering purchases the Winsor Pilates with the sculpting circle. Has any one used this? Does it really tone ? Thanks for any input! Cindy

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks for your responses! I did order it and am looking for a class to attend locally. Cindy

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(252 posts)
Thanks Som, then I will look into these classes as well. I have that damn bad spot as well, and its getting worse, so time to crack the whip.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
Cindy: Sadly, no one posted an answer to you honey, as I am sure many have at least tried pilates. I have never tried it but have a friend that did. Although it will tone and shape you, if faithfully practiced like any routine, she stated that some of the exercises did make her back hurt (and this gal has exercised and taught aerobics, so she knows what she is doing). Like certain kickboxing programs that are rough on the back, she stated that some of the pilates exercises directed at the core,lower back butt and thighs is the ones that bothered her, so she was only in the program for a month. At least is some info, better than none. If you do get into please let me know your thoughts on it. I was thinking of addiing as a class to my Y program.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
I am interested in hearing from those of you who use Pilates as a method of fitness. I have lost a total of 142 pounds and am trying to lose 20 more. I have a treadmill, Ellyptical machine, universal gym, and total gym. I also enjoy taking long walks outside and hiking. I get bored easily with exercise and for years have had left knee issues that caused two different operations. My left knee is once again giving me issues( I know I know the high heels all day long and dancing in 4 inch heels on the weekends doesnt help!!!). I am considering purchases the Winsor Pilates with the sculpting circle. Has any one used this? Does it really tone ? Thanks for any input! Cindy

Long Neck DE
Username hidden
(1020 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Pilates