Pilates : Swingers Discussion 61757101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessPilates
TOPIC: Pilates
Created by: clearsthroat
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've signed up for a once a week 3 hour mat pilates class (short summer college course) and I'm somewhat scared and have a few questions that I haven't been able to figure out.

1.) WTF is the mat for? I got one so that I wouldn't have to rub my body all over the dirty gym floor, are there any other purposes? 2.) Is this a 'skinny only' type of excersize? I'm not fit but worried as fuck I went and rented the winsor pilates basic dvd and I did 10 minutes of the step by step thing and quit. All the girls on the set have no breasts or ass tissue. 3.) Should you do it at night or in the morning to get the best flexibility results?

I think me and my obese male buddy are going to go and make total asses out of ourselves. What can we do to be more flexible before saturday (LOL)?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I am barefoot in Pilates class.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3567 posts)
Do you wear special shoes?

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I started taking Pilates last year after I damaged a disc after a hard bike workout. The general intent of the program is to strengthen the abs and lower back muscles that may not be used as much during swimming, biking, and running, thereby reducing the chance of future injury. It has worked well for me, and I have included it in my regular regimen.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3567 posts)
Thanks Amy!

I'm hoping it's more like yoga than Winsor because my buddy will definitely decline.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I've signed up for a once a week 3 hour mat pilates class (short summer college course) and I'm somewhat scared and have a few questions that I haven't been able to figure out.

1.) WTF is the mat for? I got one so that I wouldn't have to rub my body all over the dirty gym floor, are there any other purposes? 2.) Is this a 'skinny only' type of excersize? I'm not fit but worried as fuck I went and rented the winsor pilates basic dvd and I did 10 minutes of the step by step thing and quit. All the girls on the set have no breasts or ass tissue. 3.) Should you do it at night or in the morning to get the best flexibility results?

I think me and my obese male buddy are going to go and make total asses out of ourselves. What can we do to be more flexible before saturday (LOL)?

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Pilates