P90X or Insanity : Swingers Discussion 208116
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessP90X or Insanity
TOPIC: P90X or Insanity
Created by: WannaTry808
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've been thinking of trying either P90X or Insanity. Anyone have any opinions of which one they liked better and why?

Mahalo (thank you)!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Where the fuck is "Honolulu Nothing Hong Kong "?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18797 posts)
Ah, OK. Yeah, this goes to show me that I never looked into these. LOL Thanks for the insight.

Milford CT
Username hidden
(42 posts)
P90X and Insanity are most definitely NOT the same program. Insanity is a 60 day high intensity cardio training program, using nothing but your own body weight. P90X (and P90X2) are 90 day programs built around weights, cardio, stretching/yoga. I like to combine the two programs using P90X for the daily workouts but substituting Insanity for cardio. Once you've done Insanity the P90X cardio just doesn't cut it.

West Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Aren't they really the same thing??

I look at the two of them and see a lot of similarities. The only difference is A: who's promoting it (Tony Horton or that crazy abs guy who screams at his trainees... don't know his name) and B: its the same exercises, just with more jumping here or different compounding movements there. Oh, and lots of Burpees either way.

I've always done my own thing and used things like this like inspiration. With that said, does either program include a maintenance portion you follow after hitting the 90 days/whatever timeframe??

Milford CT
Username hidden
(42 posts)
I will have to say Insanity...i started it recently and kicks my butt daily!!

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Either! Just follow the meal plans...thats harder than the workouts. If you do PLAN your meals and do the workouts...you will be astonished with the results

Starkville MS
Username hidden
(1 post)
Letus - Welcome to the fora, and specifically the fitness fora!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Hi:

I tried P90XII after having done Insanity for a few months and though P90XII is a great program, I missed the intensity of Insanity. Insanity helped me to get rid of 30 lbs of excess weight.

My $0.02... Vince

Damascus MD
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I've been thinking of trying either P90X or Insanity. Anyone have any opinions of which one they liked better and why?

Mahalo (thank you)!

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(506 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: P90X or Insanity