Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness P90X Anyone
TOPIC: P90X Anyone
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 84   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL, Pussy when was the last time you were in a motor home? Yes we have 4 slides and just about everything you have in your house, including 3 high definition TV's 42 inch up front, blue ray on all, satelite, Boze. There is also a washer and dryer as well as a king size bed. You can do pretty much all of of P90X inside the motor home. However, as I looked at my travel plans for this year we have a full gym available for all but a few weeks of our travel. I've decided not to carry dumbells as I thought they were lighter. Moving around 100 pounds of weights all time was more than i wanted to do.

When you live like we do you spend a lot more time outside. We are in Mexico parked right now on the beach. I've been using my outside tv and working out on the beach. Honestly I love working out on the beach, the view is incredible and I'm not embarrassed working out outside. In any case I'll make it work I needed something to jump start my work out and this works great as I can take it anywhere I go.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(602 posts)
I think that it is going to be hard for you to do P90X in a motor home lol, well, unless it has tip outs and such to make more room. Do you have a pull up bar?

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
sports authority has a great set of bands only so you can buy about 5 different levels of resistance and change handles. the bands are about $15 per and the handles are $8.

nothing is probably ever as good as true weight resistance but for the gap you are looking to fill this is perfect. for many things you will use your own body as resistance anyway.

certainly one of the many things about this program that i feel to be worthwhile is that he makes use of the body's own weight for resistance instead of expensive and sophisticated equipment.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2259 posts)
A lot of our travel is in a 45,000 pound motor home so I can carry some dumbells. However, I do need to limit the weight I carry. I can get set of dial adjustable dumbells but they only go up to 25 pounds. Is that going to be enough to be useful? I do have a set of bands that I can use.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(602 posts)
only thing difficult for travel will be dumbells but you can improvise and use bands anyway.

congrats--this is a great program on many levels and for many reasons. we are on phase 2 and loving it.

maybe we can get others on the train before spring.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2259 posts)
I just purchased the P90X starting on it today. We travel a lot. I'm hoping this is something I can do while we are traveling so that I don't loose so much when we don't have a gym available. I also need to push my work out. I'm in the habit of doing the same thing every week!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(602 posts)
I started P90X last year for a few weeks before my knee surgery. After fully recovering from that surgery I returned to the gym instead. IMO it is more fun to workout in that environment. I will do five workouts a week if I go to the gym but if I go it alone at home, I let home life distract me and then start missing workouts.

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
"So have you mastered the push up jump yet? "

I never did...I just did the clapping ones.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
nice arms on a female are appreciated. my wifeepoo loves nice arms on her suitor. she may need to venture to colts neck to check his out.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2259 posts)
not mastered but getting better. the hardest by far is the diamond push-ups. for me.....very hard. oh man. could not do in the begining but now maybe 8 but only half way down. if i go the whole way i do not return.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2259 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 84   End
TOPIC: P90X Anyone