P90X Anyone : Swingers Discussion 1466131041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessP90X Anyone
TOPIC: P90X Anyone
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 84   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Jinx - I am such a freaking photo-phobe, but I will force myself to do it. I know that is funny for someone on this site.

Anyway - it would be great to have to report in to someone. I am looking at it a little like P-120-X because I think it will take about that long to get through it, bu I am cool with that, because the other days I will do something else. As long as I am doing, it is good. I intend to skip the Ken-po or whatever the hell it is called because I hate it; I would rather do another yoga. Anyway - I will stat tomorrow, too, and then let's report. I will take some photos and post them in a gallery, and do it every 30 days. Game on - thanks for the response. Anyone else on board?

BTW jinx, I love your profile. Very funny, I assume you have been through it all.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
hey 19,

just did P90 last eve then hit the spin bike. yes, it is a bitch to find the time for both. i am going at it so let me know when you want to start and we'll check in. it does require us to create an album on here of muscle shots you know....

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2198 posts)
Are you still doing the program? I have been doing it in a soft way, when I can, mixed up with cycling and running- I just do not have the time to do both almost any days. I would love to have someone else to report to since I am doing it on my own. I have also come up with some ways to handle the chest and back workout. I am fairly strong, but that is a tough workout for women. Let me know if you are interested.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
started a new round this week and the feeling is great. now that we have less time to ride outdoors we move inside and P90 does the job.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2198 posts)
great push up pic. keep it up.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2198 posts)
I just started....damn! :) Wish me luck, guys. I used to weight lift and workout frequently in college, but sitting in an office and frequent client lunches....yeah, weight piled on quickly.

But I'm liking these DVD's. ;)

Alpine CA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
We are about to start the P90X program.. look forward to the results and know without a doubt we will be experiencing one kick ass, pain filled journey.

Any tips?

Tuckerton NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
Seduction

My main source of food is Fish, Chicken and on a rare moment of weakness, Beef.

I limit my portions but when I am working out with P90X, I do not go outside the scope of the video I am using, be it whatever I choose that day. I do not use the suggested action plan, I do what I feel like doing depending on my mood. If anything I do calls for any use of muscle strengthening, I grow!!

I get bored with cardio, but I guess I might have to do it more often and limit how much muscle training I do.

My spinal fusion limits my yoga ability with a lack of range of motion, but it can be done and that does get my heart racing.

I don't want to cut back on calories anymore than I currently take in as it's really hot here and I spend a lot of time outdoors working.

That's it..

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8077 posts)
Up 4lbs of solid muscle.

Too bad I'm trying to keep 10lbs under.

I'm running out of ideas how to drop muscle weight.

Reasonable ideas?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8077 posts)
How did you like core?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 84   End
TOPIC: P90X Anyone