P90X Anyone : Swingers Discussion 1466131031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessP90X Anyone
TOPIC: P90X Anyone
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   31 to 40 of 84   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We started just after Thanksgiving and after a tough first week have been loving it. I think Tony is hot and that makes it all the easier to keep pushing play. Hubby and I do the yoga and plyo and core work naked (or topless) and that makes it more fun! I wanted to post those pics as my 30 day update but I don't think that beach body would appreciate that..but we should all post naughty workout pics here.

Greenwich CT
Username hidden
(1 post)
just_me, welcome to the forums. That is incredible that you can double up. We enjoy the chocolate shakes and are shedding the pounds but haven started the workouts in earnest yet.

Freeland MI
Username hidden
(243 posts)
Before I put the DVD in I thought Yoga. Ha Ha AN easy day. Was I ever wrong.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1450 posts)
Hey guys out there in P90X land Chris here. I started on January 7 after doing a pre-trial to see if I could handle it. Well im here to tell you i am getting huge quick. I loved the pre-trial so much that when I started on the 7tH I decided to do P90X Doubles routine and I am getting outstanding results thus far. Ok its back,legs and Ripper X Abs this morning and Cardio X when I wake up. Good luck to you all and bring it.

Citrus Heights CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
legs still gets me everytime. i seem to skip it, and then it hurts to get back, then i skip it, then .......

fuck it. i just ride and live with it.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2168 posts)
mmmmm, thanks for your post. I just did the ARX with my 5lb ball and it was great. I was able to switch the weight from upper to lower body and vary the position to give me the perfect amount of resistance. I finished up with some planks, and used the ball as well. BTY, your abs look FANTASTIC! Hope to have mine looking fine in 90 days!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4966 posts)
Even though I have not been doing the entire program, I have been doing the ab ripper x a few times a week, and I did not think about using leg weights as the workout has become easier to do. I have a weighted ball which should do the trick, and I can also hold it for the " sit up moves". I am starting week one tomorrow as I ease up on my running.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4966 posts)
I have been training for a TG day 5k, and between that and work, I have not gotten many P90x workouts in. But if you are going to start this week, I would start in earnest just to have the company. I have found it difficult to do on my own. Not sure where jinx/minx are, but we could all bitch/cheer/ moan/groan together. I have done the workouts and they are tough, but they do work. And ski season is coming up!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4966 posts)
Got ours yesterday and still going through the information. All I have to say is, "What the Hell did I get myself into?" ;-)

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1450 posts)
if you go through with photos, even if you just keep them private, and go through with 90-180 days of the workouts you will be a stud on the other side. and you might even be a stud now.....

j

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2168 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   31 to 40 of 84   End
TOPIC: P90X Anyone