Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness P90X Anyone
TOPIC: P90X Anyone
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 84   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The P90X meal plans are not complicated. As with any meal plan it is sticking to the planning part and getting ready for the next day or week with the indicated foods.

I started P90x several weeks ago with the only goal in mind of getting more "fit". So, I ate sensible staying away from going out to eat and fast food. Mostly fruit and veges during the day and a full meal at dinner... It worked but now has leveled off and my body seems to reworking its metabolism...

So I looked at restarting the P90X program, as Phase 1 is the Fat Shredding program with reduced caloric intake and higher proportion of proteins vs carbs. P90X makes it easy to work and keeps it very robust and generic, but at the moment I want more diet control to cut fat from my body so I have opted for a more strict routine of counting Protein / Carbs / Fat for each day and adjusting the ratio. It is not complicated just time consuming and needs strict dedication (not something I have when it comes to food....).

P90X works and I have read good things about their eating programs as well. Good luck....

Perry OH
Username hidden
(117 posts)
We are thinking of trying the Power 90 program. We don't think we are up to doing the P90X yet. How complicated are the meal plans that are supplied with the P90X program? I understand they are the same for both versions. Thanks.

Summersville WV
Username hidden
(1 post)
P90X is a great guided workout program. I have done programs that were mainly a list of activities, it is easy to lose interest quickly... But I have been working at it for 5 weeks now and it has tremendously helped. I only do the workout, maybe if I followed the eating plan it would be even better. :) But, I typically eat healthy anyhow...

Perry OH
Username hidden
(117 posts)
We just started P90X 2 weeks in 11 lbs lost !!!!

Fleetwood PA
Username hidden
(2237 posts)
3 days on p90x and my legs feel like rubber bands and I bet tomorrow my arms will too LOL. I guess all those months in spin class really didn't prepare me for this. Good excuse to need 3 set of hands to massage my legs ;-) Right now I am just having chocolate milk but I think I am going to do the same and add the creatine.

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
Cop Apparently milk has the same ratio of carb and protein and vitamin D but apparently it does not have vitamins or minerals such as L glutamine and others that promote muscle growth and it does not supply creatine that helps supply energy to your muscles and nerve cells.

What have you been using as a recovery drink? I need suggestions.

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
My co-worked told me that her nutrionist recommended the low fat chocolate milk after working out to help with the recovery. She said that it had the perfect amount of protein and sugar needed.

BTW what is the P90X meal plan like?

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
Good keep it up. :-)

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1465 posts)
Hey Paul, Nice New Paul Pics.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1465 posts)
now there is a true workout spirit. topless at least. post it here, make a personal album, whatever. great idea.

P90 is not the first or last fitness program to come along, but they sure do create a great legion of fans and as they draw people in there seems to be a lot who stick around and achieve something. A novel idea.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2259 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 84   End
TOPIC: P90X Anyone