P90X Anyone : Swingers Discussion 1466131081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessP90X Anyone
TOPIC: P90X Anyone
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   81 to 84 of 84 
User Details are only visible to members.
still no takers. we feel much better after 3 weeks. you might have to feel us to be sure but things are going well.

we did before photos and can't wait to take them after the first 90.

this is hard in its regimen but simple in the overall outline. dumbells, pull up bar, bands and your own body. no high dollar sophisticated equipment and does not take up tons of space while engaged. when not doing it you do not need a room to store all the junk.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2168 posts)
seduction..

i would agree 100%. do not buy this program if you are new to fitness. i should have written that in my earlier post.

she is used to BodyPump from an instructor and he rides 3000/m per year between april and october. what is awesome is we now have a great program for the home without all kinds of equipment or the schedule of an instructor which for her became impossible.

anyone have it already and want to start again? it is better with others.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2168 posts)
I've done it. Good workouts. Learned quite a few different ways to train certain muscle areas.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
As a gift we received P90X and began saturday. Anyone want to hop on and work with us?

I have heard nothing but good about this program and after the first day i already love the challenge it presents. We have always been into working out but this is not only at another level but an accountability factor that is great.

send us an email or reply but let's see how many we can get started.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2168 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   81 to 84 of 84 
TOPIC: P90X Anyone