P90X Anyone : Swingers Discussion 1466131061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessP90X Anyone
TOPIC: P90X Anyone
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 85   End
User Details are only visible to members.
they do have a few levels. P90 P90X P90+

i am told P90 is more for beginners. i know a few people who completed this program and went onto 90X.

check out their website: beachbody dot com

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2131 posts)
Is there different degrees to this workout? Like beginner, intermediate and so on?

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Mr. Cayne and I just ordered this program and Insanity... we're trying to shake up our routines.

Windermere FL

Username hidden
(2626 posts)
definitely do the pics. also, there are groups on youtube with before and after shots who are very encouraging to all who desire.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2131 posts)
Like Poly said, craigslist is a great place to find some less expensive weights if you feel you need or want more. $.50/lb is a decent price as most places sell them for around $.80-.90/lb new.

If you don't have a place for a pull up bar, you can use the bands which are fairly cheap as well. As long as you have something to wrap them around, you're all set.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
not much. bunch of dumbells, bands, chin up bar. the range of weights depends on what you want or need. i use between 15 and 40, total. truthfully i do not really care if i go any higher so i do not anticipate needing to buy any more. you also should have a mat or two but that's it. great program by all accounts. good luck and congrats on your weight loss-that is a great accomplishment!!

j

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2131 posts)
"I've been going to the gym at least 5 days a week usually twice a day for years but I've been doing the same things."

Exactly! You have to mix it up or your body gets used to what you are doing. P90X kicked my ass! lol I started it last year but had to stop as it was before my knee surgery and my knee couldn't take much of anything.

St George UT

Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Vegas...

i concur. for all of the workouts i have done since HS wrestling i think this is the best. we are in phase 2 and it is hard but i can do things that i could NOT do before. i am in excellent shape from riding and i am a somewhat strong fugger but i have noticed how weak i am in many spots i never knew about. damn!!

i look forward to it everyday and love the soreness as it feels like something is awake...

come on people....join in. you will be glad you did.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2131 posts)
P90X is really kicking my ass! I thought I was in pretty good shape for my age. However, P90X has made me deal with reality! Even though I'm sore I look forward to doing the program every day! I've been going to the gym at least 5 days a week usually twice a day for years but I've been doing the same things. P90X is much more intense and it's making me do a lot of things I have never done, some I can't do yet! I think this program is the best investment I could have made in my health.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(597 posts)
"LOL, Pussy when was the last time you were in a motor home?"

Years ago lol... ; )

St George UT

Username hidden
(2113 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 85   End
TOPIC: P90X Anyone