Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness P90X Anyone
TOPIC: P90X Anyone
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 84   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mrs Sxyfun and I are P90X grads. After we finished the program, with outstanding results, I might add, we got P90X Plus and rotated those into the program replacing or upgrading some of the workouts with those. Ultimately, we had to stop though. Work started demanding more time. Mrs. Sxyfun is swimming now, which she loves.

If you even come close to doing what they tell you to do in the P90X program, your results should be fantastic. We took weekends off and didn't do their meal program because we already had a program we were following for diet. I finished the 3 months with less than 10% body fat. I had definition I've never had before.

Haymarket VA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
P90x is a great program. My girl and I have been using it now into our 8th week and its still kicking our ass. The results have been great, personally I have been really trading up bot fat% for muscle mass, 12lbs down in weight, 10% down in body fat... I'm starting to see those cut lines that have been on hiatus since my early twenties. My girl on the other hand is getting that sexy lifted ass back and the tight look through her core. Its been really great for us and working out with your partner leads to some really steamy sessions afterwords with all the endorphin and energy flowing around....

Melville NY
Username hidden
(12 posts)
P90X is great, and worked for me as well!

The ab ripper is pretty damn intense! lol

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Advice? 1. Don't try to go full out if you are very new to this. and 2. make sure you are doing the movements correctly - have someone check your form or watch carefully in the mirror. Injuries happen from repetative motions & moving weights WRONG. - h

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(973 posts)
A friend of mine is lending me the DVDs. Any advice? All I need to do is go out and buy the extras. Hope to start on Monday

Pasco WA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
We've been at it about 9 months now and nothing we have ever done gives you results like P90X. Ginger is a personal trainer with an amazing body and she still gets her ass kicked almost every morning. We are running some 5k's now that the weather has cooled and are looking for some running buddies in the Orlando area. Hit us up. Dan & Ginger

Edgewood FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We've used P90X for over 4 years now and absolutely love it. Very well-rounded, instructor-led program for those who don't want to pay a personal trainer or go to the gym. For those who have done it and want the next challenge, P90X2 comes out in December. Just in time to work off those holiday pounds. Ours is already on order. For the one who asked about Shakeology, we both drink it daily and have since it came out. The one meal of the day we refuse to miss. Not for everyone, but we are addicted.

West Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(29 posts)
it sure is! especially for me...the tightest person on the planet.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2239 posts)
I think the yoga is One of the hardest workouts!

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
We did the yoga last night with Plyo after and we are spent...2 years and we swear by it.

Fairfax VA
Username hidden
(26 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 84   End
TOPIC: P90X Anyone