P90X Anyone : Swingers Discussion 146613
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessP90X Anyone
TOPIC: P90X Anyone
Created by: jinxandminx
Original Starting post for this thread:
As a gift we received P90X and began saturday. Anyone want to hop on and work with us?

I have heard nothing but good about this program and after the first day i already love the challenge it presents. We have always been into working out but this is not only at another level but an accountability factor that is great.

send us an email or reply but let's see how many we can get started.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 84   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOVED P90X, and it brought me a long way. However, it was something I just couldn't see doing as a long term lifestyle. I have moved into a different program lifting weights (stronglifts 5x5) and have been enjoying the Primal Blueprint program (marksdailyapple dot com). I will get into maintenance mode here in a few months. I'm feeling great, sleep great, and have mental clarity. Love my primal lifestyle and it fits with the swinglifestyle ;) It goes against the grain of society in a way that makes sense.

My attached picture is post P90X (lost a good 20 pounds and did a Tough Mudder) but have been really getting strong and lean on my new program. Really need some new photos! I Recommend Volek and Phinney, "The Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Performance" and the companion book... changed my life for the better.

-Mr. (doing my best to catch up to my sexy Mrs..)

Eagle Bend MN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We are still loving P90

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2169 posts)
For anyone who has completed P90X, definitely give P90X2 a try. It's very different from the original. I loved the first 30 days, so much core work. Hardly touch the weights at all. If you've done any of the One on One with Tony Horton volume 3 workouts, you'll be better prepared for things such as the Lever and the Impossible/Possible push-up. If not, your first reaction is gonna be, "He wants me to do what?" Don't worry, you'll get better each time.

BTW, just saw Tony Horton in Vegas, the man is an absolute stud. Goofy as hell, but a stud.

West Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Thanks WVACTION, glad to be here. I had to take a little break from P90X right now, the surf here in St. Augustine as been incredible, so been in the water a lot. But, as soon as it dies back down and get that summer flatness, P90X here I come!!!!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
malibubu - Welcome to the Forums.

Wife just started P90X. It's kicking her abs.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(1450 posts)
How can you not like P90X. What a great program and I have turned so many on to it as well. I suggest it for everyone. No matter how fit or unfit you are, there is ways to change the program to make it right for everyone. I know one thing, my surfing has never been better because of it.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Tony is kicking my wife's butt right now. He puts a hurtin' on me as well, but I can't do anything knee-related, so I do some substituting. This program is pretty awesome.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Day two, and feeling good. Let's do this!

Pasco WA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
I've started about 8 times and it has kicked my a** each and every time. Lol But I refuse to give up!

Waterbury CT
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Advice, don't give up after sitting and laughing at the TV for the second half of your first chest and back. And when you wake up the next morning feeling like a truck hit you, just press play. It does get better. And, don't expect to see much until you are through phase 2. This pic was just after we started phase3.

Haymarket VA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 84   End
TOPIC: P90X Anyone