Obesity : Swingers Discussion 123942
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessObesity
TOPIC: Obesity
Created by: Seduction4Two The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I developed high blood pressure when I was only 110 pounds. But I did inherit a potbelly. It was always small, but there, and I keep an eye on it because I don't want to look like my Mom, who has a definite "spare tire" around her middle. So I guess I am an apple shape, which puts me at risk for heart disease, etc. I take my bp med, and watch my cholesterol.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
I always wake up early in the morning and end up catching the fitness machine infomercials. And the thought that popped into my mind was this. Obesity is the direct result of being lazy. That sounds harsh but that is what popped into my head. Not that BBWs are lazy so hold off on the flaming lol...I myself was a BBW for many, many years. And this sounds bad too but its my weekend to be an ass perhaps LOL. Yesterday while at the gym I looked in those huge ass mirrors they always have (man did I hate those mirrors for years lol) to show you if you are doing moves correctly. And honestly I was like OMG look at what I have accomplished! Especially while doing the fly machine, sitting there watching my abdominal muscles work like that was such a huge turn on for me.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Interesting interview. Thanks for posting.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(437 posts)
M...

Source of the data that you just gave?

Thanks.

T

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(437 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Obesity