Obesity : Swingers Discussion 120768
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessObesity
TOPIC: Obesity
Created by: Seduction4Two The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You are very welcome. Just be patient, this is a slow body evolution. Most people quit because they do not see enough change quick enough. Just continue moving forward, you are doing great.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Lost... thanks, and nope not starving mysself at all.... I have a pretty cool plan I am following... I sent to Mrs. Hunt she thought it looked good.... I work out at home, would like to join a gym but want someone to go with me when I do and just haven't found anyone who wants to!! I would like to buy a boflex and am waiting for the info to come to see if we can afford and fit it in our finished basement....

M... thank you! You know I always ask you for your opinion esp. since my hand surgeries!! I wish I lived closer to you I would ask you to help train me!! I value your opinion and your words always help me stay in focus!!! I prob. do not say it enough but thank you thank you thank you!!!

BMI..... I don't know anything about this.... Personal trainers are way way tooooo expensive for a waitress sorry!!

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
creamy...

at 198 lbs you had a BMI of 31+, technically obese;

at 172 you are less than 27, technically overweight but not obese by BMI measures

in the end, what is important are not BMI's and these technical descriptions, but rather your level of fitness and your % fat...

A qualified personal trainer can help you not only achieve your goals but provide serial measurements of both fitness and % fat along the way...

best of luck in your quest...

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(437 posts)
creamy, wow! Go on girl! Thats a lot of weight, you aren't starving yourself are you? I'm so happy for you though, you rock!!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I have lost almost 25 lbs since xmas ... not for anyone but myself...I gained weight after my hyster. surgery and am having a hard time adjusting too... When I had my surgery( 127lbs) I started eating better and doing more exercise but just put the weight on I have been dealing with it for more the 7 yrs ..( was told it is natural to gain after this...)... I had 2 hand surgeries this past July and Aug. and wasnt able to do alot of exercising due to this so some of what I had lost I regained... I am now loosing that and then some. I am 5 foot 7 1/2 inches tall I weigh 172 lbs, I do not look like I weight that... I wear a size 12 tall jeans... to be called obease just royally pissed me off!!!!!!!!!! Because there was a time I was at 198 lbs not that long ago!!!!!! I have just finally started to look in a mirror again and then told that, it just cut my confidance to nothing .

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
From a physician...

I agree, the doctor's remark was harsh and not reinforcing of the desired behavior.

Congratulations on your success so far. Just remember that fitness and weight management are lifestyle (conventional sense here, folks) changes and not one-off events. Systematic changes and strategies to remind yourself that you are doing this for you will help.

You'll find that as you approach your goal, it may get harder to get the weight off. This is because you are more fit and more efficient with your use of energy and carrying less weight in the process.

Give yourself a big hug...and then l back on the cardio machine...

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(437 posts)
M, agreed. I don't know, I do need a firm person though like you. Jay is that, he is like nope, get off your ass, lets go. He has been known to literally swat my ass with a stick when I would stop running lol. I don't think I need completely brutal honesty but yes, I need someone who is not afraid to say get your lazy ass over here.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Thanks Mrs. V !! I am the type of person who every now and then needs a nudge I would like to have a " work out buddy " once I save enough to join the gym, but so far none of my friends want to join with me.... my daughter might but shes saving for car insurance ....

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
OMG, creamy that Dr. was a jerk. 12 lbs in 4 weeks is incredible, you are doing good don't let that Dr get you down, keep going.

Mrs Voya

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(418 posts)
Thank you! I agree...people need encouragement, not to be told something like that.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Obesity