Obese Women Tend To Be More Impulsive Than Other Females : Swingers Discussion 118102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessObese Women Tend To Be More Impulsive Than Other Females
TOPIC: Obese Women Tend To Be More Impulsive Than Other Females
Created by: Seduction4Two The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
"Weight loss is a long hard road. And I tend to be the impatient type. Looks like I will be learning to control more than just what I eat. "

Once it is a mind thing, I have learned that the emotions will line up better. If you let your emotions lead, you will fail, but letting your mind and logic lead works much better because you can make better choices for yourself. And yes. That's a hard road, but a helpful, healthful one. I am certain I am a lifelong learner in this, and will fail/succeed many times over, with the goal of progressing continuously. It doesn't help matters that I am naturally emotional (and some family members would say OVER- emotional, but that' something I accept in myself), but when I deal w/ emotions in a non-food manner, it feels great, and I feel so much better.

Impulsive? Yes. That's what makes us grab things without thinking, whether it be a piece of chocolate, a bag of chips, another woman's husband's butt, or that pair of earrings we don't need... Now, if I can just learn to put the chips back on the shelf...I can handle it. I have learned to put things back on the shelf without buying a thing (I can have my arm full of clothes that I place back on the racks and walk out of a store w/o a thing). With food it's a bit harder, but the concept is similar.

Some impulsive things are a lot of fun, but only if you aren't harming yourself or anyone else in the process. That's where logic needs to intervene.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I'm sorry to hear that M. :( I hope she will see what she is doing to herself and change before it's too late.

Southaven MS
Username hidden
(1769 posts)
She butters her salami sandwich? Damn.. lol.. 300 lbs is way fucking extreme... I don't understand how anyone can get near to there and not want to make a sudden life change. Shit!

Southaven MS
Username hidden
(1769 posts)
what size woman are more horny than other females? just so i know...

:-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
I think that makes a lot of sense, because fit people would tend to think about their food choices more, for instance, than just to impulsively grab something convenient.

I don't know if I'm fat by nature, but I do know that I'm impulsive by nature, and that's hard to change. But it goes along with the article, in that if I can learn to stop and think first, I would make better choices for myself, and not just in food areas. G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
So I guess fat and happy is gone and now it's fat and flying off the handle.

Southaven MS
Username hidden
(1769 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Obese Women Tend To Be More Impulsive Than Other Females