No-explode : Swingers Discussion 1739111021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessNo-explode
TOPIC: No-explode
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 30 
User Details are only visible to members.
I bet a bay breeze would do the same thing ;) Are there artificial sweeteners in it?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
N.O. (Nitric Oxide) Explode is a fruit flavored powder you mix with water. You take it before a workout to help with energy, focus, endurance & strength.

Sussex NJ
Username hidden
(45 posts)
What is it like muscle milk?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
all the N.O. products are very good the lady who gets sick in it should do abs on a empty stomack.the people who think it doesnt work are people who dont lift hard.

Lombard IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
I take N.O. Explode daily even if Not a workout day. I don't have any issues with it. My husband doesn't like it and uses jack3D and our son uses 1M.R. I can't stand either one of those. Even the smell of them makes me sick.

Sussex NJ
Username hidden
(45 posts)
I just drink a strong cup of coffee about an hour before my workout, that and making sure I get 25 grams of protein in 2 hours before are it. The only supplement that Ive ever tried that wasnt some kind of steroid that did any good was creatine. The rest of the stuff is junk, short of some sort of steroid there are no short cuts.

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
that "NO" stuff is complete shit - I threw up each time I tried it. Looks like it's jacked full of caffeine to me. I stick with BCAA and creatine along with good clean, low sugar sources of food.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(30 posts)
The stuff makes you sick because it's not good for you. Preworkout nutrition? How about chocolate milk (also great after workout).

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(960 posts)
Just tried Jack3d worked pretty good with no problems!

Spring Hill TN
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Every time I drink this nasty stuff it makes me want to puke especially if i'm working abs. Does anyone else have the same problem ? Any suggestions on another pre-workout that doesn't make you sick ?

Spring Hill TN
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 30 
TOPIC: No-explode