Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness New Running Program for Me
TOPIC: New Running Program for Me
Created by: melissamatthew
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've never been a runner...well, maybe some short-distance sprinting in track when I was younger, but never long distances. Matt, on the other hand, was always in cross-country and could do the long distances. Every once in a while he starts running again, but in the end he has to quit because he loses too much weight, too fast (what a horrible problem to have).

So, with that in mind, I decided I needed to do something, but I didn't know where to start. I mean, how can I start running when I get winded doing the 20 minutes on a treadmill?? Well, today was my second day of the program and I'm happy to say I'm doing well still and looking forward to my fat depositing itself somewhere besides my tummy! LOL

Thought I'd share this plan with anyone who might be interested...it's called The Couch to 5K Running Plan.

coolrunning*com/engine/2/2_3/181*shtml

Let me know what you all think!

Melissa

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Will do - sorry, i'm new to posting.....I thought each area was seperate...i didn't realize it was all a thread. thanks for letting me know.

Best, S.

Username hidden
(2 posts)
I was thinking that maybe it's his book.

-s

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
I've never been a runner...well, maybe some short-distance sprinting in track when I was younger, but never long distances. Matt, on the other hand, was always in cross-country and could do the long distances. Every once in a while he starts running again, but in the end he has to quit because he loses too much weight, too fast (what a horrible problem to have).

So, with that in mind, I decided I needed to do something, but I didn't know where to start. I mean, how can I start running when I get winded doing the 20 minutes on a treadmill?? Well, today was my second day of the program and I'm happy to say I'm doing well still and looking forward to my fat depositing itself somewhere besides my tummy! LOL

Thought I'd share this plan with anyone who might be interested...it's called The Couch to 5K Running Plan.

coolrunning*com/engine/2/2_3/181*shtml

Let me know what you all think!

Melissa

Breckenridge MN
Username hidden
(111 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: New Running Program for Me