New Hydroxycut Formulation : Swingers Discussion 224986
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessNew Hydroxycut Formulation
TOPIC: New Hydroxycut Formulation
Created by: livewirecpl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It all boils down to what you eat to feel full. You can eat 2 handfulls of potato chips, or you could eat almost 4 full cups of broccoli which would be more filling than the 2 hand fulls of potato chips for about the same amount of calories. Minus all the additives and preservatives found in the chips.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
Not all 3500 calories are the same, true that. I completely misunderstood and thought 3500 a day was what I needed to eat to maintain and to loss a pound a week subtracting the 500. Doh !!! :) I'm getting denser each year.

Made the changes and I am at 2200 a day with a goal of taking the 500 out or earning them with exercise.

Logging what I eat again made the difference. It was easy to cut out 1500 a day this week without feeling hungry. I was surprised that I had gotten to 3900 a day more or less.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
not all 3500 calories are created equal.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
Thank you :)

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
3500 calories = 1 lb fat is pretty standard since calorie is a unit of heat (energy).

For someone 6'1" of your age and weight and being male, your resting energy expenditure is about 1900 (that's what your body burns just laying around, no exercise/activity/eating). With typical activity factor you multiply your REE by 1.2-1.4. To lose weight, subtract 500 from that (to create that 3500 kcal/week deficit). Never go below your REE (to preserve lean body mass).

I like some of the free online diet records (like myfitnesspal) for keeping track of intake. The output half isn't very good. For starters, I'd suggest a goal of 2200 kcal divided into 3 meals and 2 snacks (so you eat something every 3-4 hrs and not get hungry). Try to keep some protein in every meal/snack (goal 160 g/d). Don't cut out too much fat (you'll be hungrier). Make your carbs harder to digest (higher fiber), and the usual "cut out the processed junk". Eat your calories, don't drink them.

mrs svc registered dietitian nutritionist

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(967 posts)
Pills are not the way to go, there may be devastating side effects.

Some of what works for me, 1. Replace artificially sweetened drinks with water. 2. Eliminate red meats in favor of lean cuts of poultry & fish 3. Eat fresh fruits/veggies (particularly the green leafy kind) 4. Sorry, but you have to get physical too...start with walking briskly, and speed up from there:)

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3567 posts)
@sed one last question, the number 3500 calories is that based on my size? I started today using a calorie counter. I was very surprised about a few things that have been regular food items for me that I need to change. They just aren't worth the calories. It was interesting that my normal food intake is around 3900 calories already. I just need to make a few changes nothing really radical.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
I took it and alls it seemed to do was take off water weight and dehydrate me. Had better results cutting out all processed foods, taking in natural carbs ( fruits and vegetables) and inctrasing my exercise.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
Thank you again :) great free advice from a accredited source. We do eat healthy so implementing this will be easier. After reading online so many different things it become confusing.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Thanks, I have always wondered about the eating more frequent smaller meals. My exercising regular has suffered as of lately. I hurt my shoulder worst then I thought in my bicycle wreak and didn't let it heal enough before going back to my normal work outs. I rested it for a week which just wasn't enough. Without weights my motivation to exercise has suffered.

I have been looking for a metabolism kick starter. Another question if you would not mind offering advise. Please define smaller , as in a calorie count per meal ? Or a rough guide line. I'm 6'1" with a med build. Not looking to build muscle just maintain being tone and keep belly fat to a minimum.

Having to take light weights out of my exercise routine has really screwed up my weight loss maintanice from weight watchers.

I don't subscribe to weight watches anymore but have keep the weight loss off for over a year now. But it is starting to creep back, my thinking is its more my metabolism then my diet.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: New Hydroxycut Formulation