New Boobs : Swingers Discussion 1630861051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessNew Boobs
TOPIC: New Boobs
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 56 of 56 
User Details are only visible to members.
Y'all are right. And right now its still in the "thought" stage, I haven't had any consultations or anything. We had a plastic surgeon here in SM who was awesome...but damaged her right hand (is there anything worse for a surgeon than damaging their dominant hand, poor girlie) and had to give up surgery. She still has an office though I believe. She is board certified and of course knows who is good in this area. I will call her and see who she recommends. But it would definately be Jan. before I did anything. Man, I'd love to have that and a tummy tuck though.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
With aesthetic surgery, shopping by price is almost always a mistake. Demand to see before/after pictures. Demand references. Demand information on complication rates. There is art and there is science to breast augmentation and reconstruction.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(437 posts)
It was $6000 including the anesthesiologist and OR fees? OMG S. Antonio is cheaper than Austin (which is not surprising actually). I am going to email you privately about that. Thanks!!

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
lost_jl - I had mine done in San Antonio and I highly recommend Dr. Mark Greene. It was $6000. I got quotes from others in the area and all were around the same price. I had no pain - soreness, but no pain. I went above the muscle though and I hear that is less intrusive. Good luck! Keep us posted! :)

To answer the question - totally worth it and price around $6k.

Southern Pines NC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I'd LOVE to have augmentation. In this area its about $10,000 I believe...I would have it done in Austin. I am not having it done by a small town dr...just me. I'd love it though, just to wear my beloved backless tops. I would have mine done just like Ms. M did....so natural you are like are they real? Are they not? I want them to be the same size they are now, a 36/38 C cup.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
So my Husband and I have been working out and along with the weight loss comes some disappointment. We as a couple have lost a total of 70 pounds. We are now in some of the best shapes of our lives! I am a size 4 and he has a 30 inch waist. But 2 kids have taken it toll on my body. You can only lift so much and the girls wont budge. So my questions is...how much will it cost AND is it worth the pain? Let me know! Thanks!

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 56 of 56 
TOPIC: New Boobs