New Boobs : Swingers Discussion 1630861041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessNew Boobs
TOPIC: New Boobs
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Of course there is a lot more to a woman than tits, there is a lot more to a woman than sex as well. Whats any of that got to do with a woman wanting new boobs for herself?

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
A woman does not need a huge pair of boobs to be a woman or even attractive.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
I just think there is a lot more to a woman than tits. Don't get me wrong. A nice pair of tits are nice. So are a great pair of legs, how about a nice ass or even a really pretty face? There is something about a flat and cut stomach on a woman I like too. I tend to want to talk to the person, not at the boobs....

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
HM..........Mark you've never tittie fucked till you lost your load? You've never straddled a pair while getting head? Or it just isn't all that for you?

Personally, considering new boobs isn't really about sex for me!

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
Yes, I know very well I am a curse and at times a very course type of guy. I have yet to have a pair of tits real or fake give me a really good blow job. Nor have I had a pair of boobs fuck the living shit out of me.... I did have a girl friend once with really, really big bazookas. I had to arm wrestle those suckers up off of the sheets just to kiss the nipples...

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Thanks Sed,

I'm reading and researching, surgery will more than likely be in my future.

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
I'm going to have to get a boob job, the more weight I lose the more boobage I lose. When I lose all the weight I fear my boobs and knees will be best friends! Skin is an issue as well.

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
If they are like mine they will shrink alot LOL. At my heaviest my breasts were a high D cup. They are now a 38C.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
The one surgical place I have looked at inserts fat into the breasts instead of having implants. This is something I am going to look into once I get to my desired weight and get a boob lift . There is no way in hell that my boobs will not shrink when I lose the weight.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
omg you are dead on. Being in Tx, some people go to Mexico for scary things like prescription medications, lots of dental surgery and then the others such as plastic surgery. No, that is not even an option. The prescriptions are done most here, my Mom has friends who have called her and said "I'm going to Mexico. Do you need me to pick you up anything?" No thanks, we will go to the pharmacy here. Thanks.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 56   End
TOPIC: New Boobs