New Boobs : Swingers Discussion 1630861031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessNew Boobs
TOPIC: New Boobs
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just to be clear, this is the female posting, and I posted here one other time with my picture. So just in case someone thought a man was posting as a woman or a woman was posting as a man - you are wrong again.

We just both happen to agree on this subject, what can I say.

I do agree that it is a risk decision, but it certainly blows my mind (and not in a good way), that anyone would undergo an unnecessary medical procedure with general anethesia so that they look better in their clothes.

That's my opinion, and I'm allowed to have it. It speaks volumes to me about the people who choose to do this.

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6730 posts)
"the benefits do not outweigh the risks. "

There are people out there who would say the same thing about swinging....Everyone decides their own risks they are willing to take in life, in all sorts of situations.

New Castle PA

Username hidden
(4667 posts)
I see nothing wrong with a woman who chooses of her own free will to make whatever changes she feels good about. I would not criticize a woman for using surgical means to lose weight or lipo-suction even though those are also dangerous. She speaks to her Dr., weighs the risk vs reward and makes the call. Who are we to judge? If I decided to have hair implants, would I be a "fake"?

Do I respect people who choose to accept themselves "as is", no matter what? Of course. Will I criticize someone for wanting to make a cosmetic change? No, I don't feel it's my place.

Just my humble opinion.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Medically unnecessary surgery involving general anesthesia vs. putting on makeup?

I don't understand the comparison you are making.

It's a shame that our society drives women to undergo surgery in order for them to feel better about themselves.

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6730 posts)
A surprisingly insensitive response. I think a woman who chooses to enhance themselves with cosmetic surgery would not consider themselves "fake". Would you also categorize a woman who uses make-up fake? Dyes her hair? A woman OR man who tans?

My point is, there is no reason to judge someone harshly for wanting to improve themselves.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Is there really a difference between "fake" and "enhanced" breasts? And why would anyone care enough to draw a distinction?

Athletes who use performance "enhancers" are nothing but "fakes."

Breast augmentation is never medically necessary. I have heard the psychobabble rationale why women want to resort to surgery so that they can think they look better, be more confident, feel better about themselves, blah blah blah. Unless a woman is disfigured, or has had a mastectomy, the benefits do not outweigh the risks.

I do understand that breasts are a SENSITIVE subject, wink, wink...

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6730 posts)
Toy: I have no idea how my posts set you off. No apology necessary. I have had sex with women who have suffered mastectomy. I have had sex with women who have all sorts of sizes and shapes of breasts. I guess I am just not a tit man. I will admit a really good looking pair of boobies do look good. I do think perky A and B cup breasts look good and there is no reason to risk surgery just because your not a D+. I currently have a lover who is going to have to go back in, because one of her implants is possibly leaking. Now please allow me to say this: Say you are smart and funny. Have a pair of legs that go ALL the way up and then All the way down, topped off with an ass that you can crack an egg on. Your stomach is ripped and your pretty as they come with really long hair. Unfortunately you have a really bad pair of goat tits...

Tulare CA

Username hidden
(1880 posts)
:) You can see my pretty smile!

New Castle PA

Username hidden
(4667 posts)
Mark and Mr Heat, I apologize for being a dick about this topic, I'm being defensive about it. I'm not sure why I am but I do apologize, neither of you deserved it.

New Castle PA

Username hidden
(4667 posts)
Okay Mr Heat if you say so :) I didn't get that out of his posts but oh well. I'm not considering getting new boobs to please anyone other than myself..........I can't imagine thinking I had to or without them I didn't have anything else to offer. I don't think the woman posting in this thread think/thought that about themselves either.

New Castle PA

Username hidden
(4667 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 56   End
TOPIC: New Boobs