Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness New Boobs
TOPIC: New Boobs
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
SA, what were you saying about SATAN?

...interesting

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6999 posts)
Our take on this subject?

It all depends on why you're getting them in the first place. We've met women that went through dramatic weight loss and due to image (their words) have resorted to the new and improved approach. No amount of exercise can fix that in many cases.

On the other side of the coin we've been witness to normal/average sized and proportioned women doing it and they turn into SATAN after all is done with this new found, "I know I'm hot and you better recognize" mentality that makes a person wonder, WTF, where did my down to earth friend go, and who brought this beast to life?

Another Example: We've seen and met tons of women that did it solely for the lifestyle trying to fit in with the pretty crowd, and it works in most cases. Sort of like a sorority if you get my meaning. lol

Either way, something is missing (inside) and this is just another avenue to help correct it. We see nothing wrong or right with it, it all depends on the risk factor and what you're personally willing to risk, and how far are you will to risk it for the sake of vanity?

We love the natural look and touch of boobs, so rock on if you have them.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
LOL, I'm not looking to buy a lexus or anything lol, maybe a kia though!

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
Leeza, Thank you, you really didn't answer my quetions though! By your thinking it comes across to me you are saying that self improvement somehow equals lower self esteem. I have always had high self esteem, my self esteem is not based on my outward appearance. My interest in plastic surgery has more to do with the realistic expectations I will be left with after weight loss. There is a certain amount of risk I believe I can live with to be more comfortable. I question my ability in the future to exercise when I am left with a sagging apron or goats tits (LOL Mark) that I have to pull up and stuff in something to be able to continue a healthier way of living. The more weight comes off the more excercise you increase to loose and maintain your weight loss, the truth is it becomes harder and more difficult the more a person loses........This can lead a person with major weight loss to encounter skin issues that maybe you can't understand. Not to mention the weight of the skin in the first place on a now smaller person.

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
Let's face it, this is really just about personal choice. Each individual should weigh the options and make the best choice for THEM.

Much like tattoos, cosmetic surgery is an option many women (and men) make and their reasons are diverse and personal. Also like tattoos, there are some health risks but if performed by certified professionals, those risks are minimal. And like tattoos, there are quality results and botched results and while some may opt for a minimalistic approach (a few discrete tats/ making an "A" cup a "C") others may go overboard in some eyes (body covered in ink, basketball-sized implants). As long as the person getting the procedure is happy with the results and has no health repercussions, who am I to criticize?

Obviously there will be people who refuse to play with someone who has had breast augmentation, that is their choice. There may be others who refuse to play with ladies (or men) with ink. Also their choice.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12309 posts)
Toyz, you're beautiful. If you are considering surgery, I don't think you need it.

I'm sure every plastic surgeon that sells the procedure has a big book of before and after pictures-- that's part of the sales pitch. Every surgeon, including ones with good reputations, have had cases that didn't go well. You don't see those negative outcomes in the big book.

Regarding assumptions, why else but a negative body image (and possibly low self esteem) would a woman consider cosmetic surgery?

There are a number of safety and quality of life issues with breast augmentation. Though rare, there have been very serious side effects including death. I don't think it's like buying a car, it's your body. If you don't like the car you purchase, you can replace it.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6999 posts)
Leeza,

Have you ever taken a look at before and after pics of people who have lost large amounts of weight and went on to have plastic surgery?

Self esteem comes from within a person regardless of if they would or would not undergo surgery. Assuming a person who has or would do so, suffers from low self esteem is nothing more than an assumption on your part.

You are most certainly entitled to your opinion as we all are. What I don't understand is your harsh judgement of a person who has had or would have surgery. What do you think it says about that person that is so negative? What I have been reading about is much different that what you are talking about. A good decent plastic surgeon tells their patients to have realistic expectation and does not promise them perfection. You seem to think everyone is in a state of mental illness and going to turn themselves into the freak catlady who won't stop having plastic surgery..........Or end up with Micheal Jackson faces.

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
I don't think the answer to self esteem issues is surgery.

"Respect or love" a woman for getting breast implants? (hear, hear)

It's sad to say that a woman is "improving" herself by resorting to unnecessary cosmetic surgery. I have seen women get breast implants, liposuction, nose jobs and other procedures and I don't believe that it has made any of them more sexy. Sometimes they end up looking freakish.

Getting back to the OP, I hope you carefully weigh all options and make the best decision for you.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6999 posts)
You have to respect or love a girl who wants to look better and does something about it. Very sexy !

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1324 posts)
I do not think woman choose to have this done just to look better in clothes. There has to be more than that for a deciding factor. Either way, it is the ladies choice. As long as she is doing it for her own self satisfaction , and not for someone else, I have no problem with it.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 56   End
TOPIC: New Boobs