New Boobs : Swingers Discussion 1630861011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessNew Boobs
TOPIC: New Boobs
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This is my Virgin post.

I made a lengthy post about this yesterday but it did not post and it was lost.

I used to work in a plastic surgeons office and assisted with procedures in the OR so I feel I have more insight into this than I do most other topics on here.

Congratulations on the weight loss, both of you. Good job!

You don't say what procedure(s) you are considering and prices vary quite a bit. I will comment on this later and give you some pointers.

First and most important is are you considering the procedure for yourself or someone else. If it is for you great and it will improve the self esteem boost of the weight loss. You will probably be very happy with the results. If you are doing it for someone else, don't do it. You will not be happy with the results and neither will the person you did if for. YOU MUST CONSIDER PLASTIC SURGERY FOR ONLY ONE PERSON AND THAT IS YOU. In short, I am sure that you know people who have lost weight for the husband or boyfriend but I bet you don't know anyone whose relationship was enhanced.

Second, if you are considering it because someone is encouraging you to do it then run, run as far and as fast as you can. Trust me. The divorce courts are littered with women who have had surgery to "improve the marriage". It only accelerates the trip to the divorce court. There was a guy who would bring in his new flat or medium chested girlfriend in for an augmentation. He would pay for it. But in about a year, just like clockwork he would be there with another one. The big boobs did not make him happy. Of all the people that I personally know that came for surgery 80-90% were divorced in a year. (I did have a friend that bought his wife a minivan and he got divorced too)

Cliff note: ONLY CONSIDER PLASTIC PROCEDURES FOR YOURSELF

Skin has the ability to stretch but not the ability to contract. When we loose weight then our skin no longer will fit. A "LIFT" can do wonders for image and health. Gravity also takes its toll on us. Also abdominal muscle tone can be left flabby after weight loss, no matter how many sit ups you do. <continued>

Johnson City TN
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Thanks Rick, I think you are correct, no one is bulletproof. I suppose I just don't believe that self esteem is the same as having insercurities or times when you aren't as confident as usual. We all have that no matter who you are or what you look like. Self esteem to me is more about what you believe your self worth is.

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
I agree Rick! We all do simple things like exercise, buy nice clothes, get our hair cut and shower daily so we feel our best, not because we have low self esteem. Wanting to feel good about yourself is not a sign of weakness.

My position on this is the same as I've stated in other threads. It is not my place to condone or condemn because it's not my body nor my decision to make. I respect everyone's right to do what makes THEM happy or feel better or look better. Weigh the risk/reward and make your own decision be it cosmetic surgery, eating healthy, smoking or working out.

By the way, don't you and Kat have some important business to attend to in Ohio soon?

:~

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
MR HEAT there is too much to list. It also seems the more procedures I have, the more they find, and the ones I already have are getting worse. I am also well aware of the different types of implants that are offered.

Thank you sa :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
She

I'm seriously diggin your boobs, just the way they are! ;)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
Only a few in the boonies are still stuck in the time when Implants were dangerous. These days breast surgery is safe as going to the dentist; no leakage and non toxic.

MR HEAT I am not " in the boonies" I can not have implants even if I chose to get them. When I was joking around with my Dr about getting them he strongly advised against it. Some people have severe allergies to the simplest of things. Perhaps some day a boob lift and having fat injected to my boobs might be an option. For now anything like that is totally out of the question. It is not worth me going into anaphylactic shock.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Leeza, I've been posting and reading here since 2004, I have been involved in more forum drama than I ever wanted to be, including off site drama. Made many friends and many enemies due to it. I am not interested in being involved in it at all!

I do not take anything written here personally.......If I slip and do start taking something personally I apologize and move on.

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
I am usually pretty perceptive but I did not catch the axe grinding going on. I get it now. I was really putting myself out there in this conversation wish I would have seen it for what it was.

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
"The boobs had nothing to do with my self esteem, and my self esteem never changed."

Exactly!

Everyone has insecurities, even the hottest babe out there. The difference between that and self esteem to me, is if you let those things keep you from doing the things you want to do and enjoying yourself. I am not happy with my mid section that doesn't seem to have budged yet but I refuse to let that keep me from meeting new people, going out dancing, or any thing I enjoy doing.

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
Leeza

That wasn't meant to insult anyone here, it's just been an ongoing observation over the years that has stood on its own.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 56   End
TOPIC: New Boobs