Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness New Boobs
TOPIC: New Boobs
Created by: DelFunCpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
So my Husband and I have been working out and along with the weight loss comes some disappointment. We as a couple have lost a total of 70 pounds. We are now in some of the best shapes of our lives! I am a size 4 and he has a 30 inch waist. But 2 kids have taken it toll on my body. You can only lift so much and the girls wont budge. So my questions is...how much will it cost AND is it worth the pain? Let me know! Thanks!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The proof is in the pudding as they say....so alynite, I'm just going to have to explore every inch with my tongue since it is my most sensitive "instrument".

And yes, that is BEFORE I apply the protein treatment.

:-P

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12309 posts)
Thats how I want mine...so natural you do not know. That signals a great surgical job :0)

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I betchya would NEVER know mine are fake.. JS XOXOXO

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(36 posts)
Took the words right outta my mouth Shels...

:-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12309 posts)
He'll be telling you that protein will keep them supple in a minute! heeheehee

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I'm not from Missouri but you are going to have to show me.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12309 posts)
5 grand of pure pleasure... XOXO

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(36 posts)
Dude! You come here bragging about how good your wife's augmentation looks and the only topless picture in your public pics is of YOU? Really?? lol

BTW, I used to visit family in Caldwell. They originally lived in Horseshoe Bend. Tubed on the Snake River, beautiful part of the country!

Now c'mon and show the "girls"!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12309 posts)
I tripped over a site where you can see the results of plastic surgery and might answer many of your questions. I don't think SLS will let you post links. A google search of "Medical videos us" You could learn a lot about what you can expect, see where incisions are, etc. The site is very clinical and there are no sexy vids. Video 2648 was good and the only one I watched.

Johnson City TN
Username hidden
(9 posts)
You don't say what procedures you are considering and you have no pictures on your profile but I can take a good guess. I will list what I think you might be considering.

Breast lift or enhancement This is a biggie. If you choose implants go with under the muscle. A lift will give you perkiness and get rid of unneeded skin. An implant will make you bigger and give some perkiness. Do not go bigger than your original size unless you are small chested. Do not let anyone tell you to go bigger than you want even the surgeon (they tend to like big boobs and encourage them). You will be most happy with breast that can pass the pencil test. Silicone/saline implants - your doctor will have samples for you to feel. Silicone is safe, all ways has been. It is one of the most nonreactive elements in the universe. All the horrible stories are just mostly over reactions. They never disallowed chin implants, joint implants, etc. and they are silicone. Silicone allergies are super, super rare. Most are reactions to something else or a psychological issue. Saline looks just as good and are cheaper. There are also some combo appliances that can be adjusted with adding or subtracting saline. You may be a candidate for a lift and implant. Scaring will be minimal and hidden. Recovery is not too bad

Tummy tuck The removal of stretched skin and tightening of abdominal muscles. These are great and work well. The belly button will be moved to a anatomical correct position. The scars are hidden in the belly button. The abdominal scars will generally be hidden in the skin folds are in the pubic hair area (if you have any). Recovery can be painful but not enough to not do the procedure.

Liposuction - This removes fat for sculpting. It is not a weight loss measure although there is a slight weight loss. This can be the finishing touch to a Tummy Tuck or smoothing out the hips and upper legs. There is some risk of infection and recovery can be painful. A good surgeon at this is an artist.

How much and where and by whom?

Have the procedure done in a surgery center that has a zero rate of infection. Demand to see the numbers. It is your right. Do not go out of the country.

Be sure to use a surgeon that is board certified in plastics. Do not use a nurse anesthetist if you are having a tummy tuck or lipo. Demand a MD certified in anesthesia and who stays in the room the whole time.

Price, this is interesting. Pretend you are shopping for a new car. The prices are way different a different times and places. Do not accept the first, second, or third quote. Negotiate a cash price. Cash is better than your credit card. If you are not good at wheeling and dealing take someone with you. Go to many surgeons. Use them against each other to get a better price. I have even seen one doctor do one procedure while another did one of the other ones.

Try to find a surgeon that other doctors are willing to use and have family use. Doctors protect bad doctors. Be careful. If you have a personal friend who is a doctor that is a good one to use for a referral.

As far as pain, it can be controlled with meds unless you abuse pain medications now. The trick is to take the meds BEFORE the pain returns. It is easier to stay on top of pain control but than to play catch up.

Recovery will take 6 months to a year. Even lifted tits settle in a bit.

Good luck and I hope this helps.

Post back your results. I think you will be happy with what ever you decide.

Johnson City TN
Username hidden
(9 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 56   End
TOPIC: New Boobs