Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Music
TOPIC: Music
Created by: joy33
Original Starting post for this thread:
Okay after get advise about home gyms. I am back at the Gym, working out on M,W,F.. now I am looking for suggestion on Music.. what motivates you to push harder? My favorites so far are Buck cherry(Crazy bitch, next to you) Nine Inch Nails(closer), Metallica, and Nickelback( Animals, Breathe)Velvet Revolver(Set me Free, Slither),kid Rock(So hott) what else do you suggest?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hard is always good for me!! I will check out Chevelle and the others bands you suggested.

Prescott AZ
Username hidden
(160 posts)
thanks for the suggestions, I do have some older rock, Van Halen, Hagar, ZZ top and Posion. and Aerosmith already on my player. but you gave me some great suggestions on other music to check out.

Prescott AZ
Username hidden
(160 posts)
Need to add Rob Zombie into that mix.

I LOVE Marilyn Manson's Tainted Love and Snake River Conspiracy's remake of Lovesong. There are also some mash ups done by A+D that I really like. White Stripes 7 Nation Army is good for the heavy bag. If doing stairs or treadmill I tend toward club music ( stuff that you can't help but move to). Disco and some 80's stuff is good for that.

Fuquay Varina NC
Username hidden
(207 posts)
there is another music thread here that may help u. music is really so personal. from the types u have posted so far it sounds like you like hard rock so check out:

metallica guns n roses van halen creed pearl jam motley crue buckcherry NIN marilyn manson red hot chilli peppers STP Velvet Revolver

keep rockin!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
If you like some of the harder stuff (pun intended?) I like to work out to songs like Mogwai's Glasgow Megasnake, Muse's Hysteria and Small Print, and the theme song from Rocky.

GO ROCK!

Falls Church VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
Okay after get advise about home gyms. I am back at the Gym, working out on M,W,F.. now I am looking for suggestion on Music.. what motivates you to push harder? My favorites so far are Buck cherry(Crazy bitch, next to you) Nine Inch Nails(closer), Metallica, and Nickelback( Animals, Breathe)Velvet Revolver(Set me Free, Slither),kid Rock(So hott) what else do you suggest?

Prescott AZ
Username hidden
(160 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Music