Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Muscular
TOPIC: Muscular
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 54   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The wife measured my biceps last night and my right is 17 3/4 and the left is 17 1/2. I'm about to bust the 18" biceps mark. My goal is 19" biceps in the next year.

Mobile AL
Username hidden
(53 posts)
That fat bulking stuff showed up about 12 years ago. I always thought that was stupid. I did get fat once but it had nothing to do w trying to bulk

Username hidden
(2816 posts)
TMF: Another word for bulking up is "fat." That is old school bodybuilding. Nowadays, competitors try to stay within a decent range so they don't have to lose 30 plus pounds before they can step on stage again. The athletes using anabolics can go off further because they have the technology, for lack of a better word, to get ripped quicker but even they are not trying to go off too much which is why some do guest appearances which forces them to stay close to contest ready. It is such a demanding life.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4047 posts)
BLT: just the first post by young1 to the forums--and the "newbie" welcome

TMF: yeah, i worked seriously hard for a couple years & was outlifting some of the guys at my gym and as noted, i didn't bulk up much at all. that was back when i had time to devote hours every day to the gym.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3324 posts)
NJ what I hear from folks that makes me about fall over is when someone states "they don't want to get bulky" especially women. That sure doesn't happen by accident for guys and it is extremely hard for women.

I don't consider myself bulky and I've been an athlete of some sort most of my life and lifted heavy.

Username hidden
(2816 posts)
njny: I am not sure what I missed but I am always happy to discuss and learn with respect to this topic.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4047 posts)
BLT, you missed it!

younghung1, welcome to the forums!

OT: some women are more genetically predisposed to building muscle bulk. (short muscle bellies vs long muscle bellies). i ain't one of 'em. i power lifted for a couple years back 20 yrs ago. my shoulders got a little wider but that was about it. i am more predisposed to cardio and functional strength than machines & bulk.

and while i certainly admire a good physique & the dedication to get it & maintain it, if someone is *too* muscular, well...not my thing.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3324 posts)
TheYoungHung1: You have youth and leanness on your side. You are way ahead of the curve. Keep up the good work!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4047 posts)
Got into lifting about a year ago and i can't see stopping now. Went from skinny to muscular.

Glens Falls NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I will be at 9% when im at 190 to 193 and pretty ripped. I weighed at 199 sunday and a good bit vascular right now. I'll post a pic up here assuming I dont freak and pig out in the next few weeks

Username hidden
(2816 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 54   End
TOPIC: Muscular