Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Muscular
TOPIC: Muscular
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 48   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BLT, you missed it!

younghung1, welcome to the forums!

OT: some women are more genetically predisposed to building muscle bulk. (short muscle bellies vs long muscle bellies). i ain't one of 'em. i power lifted for a couple years back 20 yrs ago. my shoulders got a little wider but that was about it. i am more predisposed to cardio and functional strength than machines & bulk.

and while i certainly admire a good physique & the dedication to get it & maintain it, if someone is *too* muscular, well...not my thing.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2896 posts)
TheYoungHung1: You have youth and leanness on your side. You are way ahead of the curve. Keep up the good work!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3648 posts)
Got into lifting about a year ago and i can't see stopping now. Went from skinny to muscular.

Glens Falls NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
I will be at 9% when im at 190 to 193 and pretty ripped. I weighed at 199 sunday and a good bit vascular right now. I'll post a pic up here assuming I dont freak and pig out in the next few weeks

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2763 posts)
TooMuch: The women who go to the "extreme," are just that, extreme. However, there is a huge sort of sub-culture of people who are into those women. I am not one of them. However, the Physique women I mentioned, I could get into some of them. They are still feminine and not overly muscular. As far as your comment on the top 3 I think you mentioned, there are some organizations where the people on stage are natural -- totally. Once they crossover to the IFBB, even if they've been natural in the past, that is over. Kai Greene, a close contender for the Mr. Olympia title, was a natural for years. I know that for a fact. He has excellent genetics. However, now at the level he's at, natural is out of the question. Check him out. Also, the low body fat percentages you mentioned for competitors, those numbers change immediately after the show with some hydration and a good meal. That's what the general public doesn't realize. They think you look like that all the time. That's when it's unhealthy. You can't stay that dried out all the time. Frankly, what you're doing isn't healthy but you're doing it for an event so it will probably be OK. Let me know how your body responds after you "re-introduce" your "normal" diet and don't lie.....LOL!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3648 posts)
Toomuchfun52 I'm with you. I do it for me and I never have and never will compete. I do it to be strong and look muscular. And my wife likes it. That's the most important thing!lol I like fit women, but that being said, women should have curves and some fat is okay. I would much rather have thick, than skinny. And a lady that lifts weights in my range, is a total turn off. Women should look like women. They are so beautiful that way.

Mobile AL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
BLT yes I'm aware of that. I don't compete, I just like feeling good. Dropping down to 3-4% body fat in order to be competitive isn't even close to healthy. Not only that but NO ONE standing on those stages in the top 3 is natural. Without the aid of drugs dropping below 8-9%bf is near impossible for a guy anyway. I hit 10% and I'm ready to start stalking the ducks in the pond seriously.

I will probably do gear at some point and that is when I feel that I'm in physical decline with nothing to loose. Right now I get a little stronger every year still so I will stay natural.

The thing is I don't really get the women who use so much they don't look like women and have to shave. They aren't attractive even to lesbians (I assume) let alone men.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2763 posts)
TooMuch: The women you make reference to, in most cases, are enhanced by steroids. The "average" woman will never get that muscular by willy nilly working out. I have to admit, I love muscle on women. There is a new category in the Olympia called Women's Physique. These women carry less muscle, not saying they're natural, but they are more appealing to males and the average woman, thus the creation of that category. As far as men are concerned, I am over the rock, ripped bodies I used to date as that is so far from the norm. A man who keeps fit -- toned arms, nice abs (not necessarily a 6 pack but no gut), decent legs is very attractive to me and I can spot him a mile away and when I do, I ALWAYS compliment him because I know what it takes to maintain that physique. Not many are born with excellent genetics so it takes discipline. Bodybuilding men are so into themselves most times that they are not worth the headache with all the dieting and competition schedules. There is nothing like an athletic physique. It is awesome.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3648 posts)
Honestly there is a point when a woman gets too ripped. I can't speak for every guy but I kinda like a little bootie on my women. When they start getting that manish look it doesn't do it for me.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2763 posts)
We both prefer toned muscles to flab.

Mr. U's muscle tone is far superior to mine, but apparently I have some other attributes that make up for the fact I am not quite as ripped. But I'm working on it:)

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3736 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 48   End
TOPIC: Muscular