Muscular : Swingers Discussion 134484
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessMuscular
TOPIC: Muscular
Created by: hastycalli
Original Starting post for this thread:
Any Muscular people out there?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Im stronger now than I was in my 20s

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
TMF: It goes back even farther than that -- Like Arnold's day.

VA: We can do it all but time is what it is. However, I am sure you can look at some people more than half your age and they can't touch you so enjoy you now.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
When I was around 26 I began doing a lot of weight training. By the time I was 29 I weighed 260 pounds and could bench 315 for 10 reps and leg press 990 (the most the machine would hold) for 16 reps. I had more fat then than now, but I was as strong as a horse. I also rode my bike a lot and was on a rowing team.

I wish I could have that kind of muscle again and cut the fat away. It was much easier to build it in my 20s than it is now.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19804 posts)
The wife measured my biceps last night and my right is 17 3/4 and the left is 17 1/2. I'm about to bust the 18" biceps mark. My goal is 19" biceps in the next year.

Mobile AL
Username hidden
(44 posts)
That fat bulking stuff showed up about 12 years ago. I always thought that was stupid. I did get fat once but it had nothing to do w trying to bulk

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
TMF: Another word for bulking up is "fat." That is old school bodybuilding. Nowadays, competitors try to stay within a decent range so they don't have to lose 30 plus pounds before they can step on stage again. The athletes using anabolics can go off further because they have the technology, for lack of a better word, to get ripped quicker but even they are not trying to go off too much which is why some do guest appearances which forces them to stay close to contest ready. It is such a demanding life.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
BLT: just the first post by young1 to the forums--and the "newbie" welcome

TMF: yeah, i worked seriously hard for a couple years & was outlifting some of the guys at my gym and as noted, i didn't bulk up much at all. that was back when i had time to devote hours every day to the gym.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2399 posts)
NJ what I hear from folks that makes me about fall over is when someone states "they don't want to get bulky" especially women. That sure doesn't happen by accident for guys and it is extremely hard for women.

I don't consider myself bulky and I've been an athlete of some sort most of my life and lifted heavy.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
njny: I am not sure what I missed but I am always happy to discuss and learn with respect to this topic.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
BLT, you missed it!

younghung1, welcome to the forums!

OT: some women are more genetically predisposed to building muscle bulk. (short muscle bellies vs long muscle bellies). i ain't one of 'em. i power lifted for a couple years back 20 yrs ago. my shoulders got a little wider but that was about it. i am more predisposed to cardio and functional strength than machines & bulk.

and while i certainly admire a good physique & the dedication to get it & maintain it, if someone is *too* muscular, well...not my thing.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2399 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 47   End
TOPIC: Muscular