Morning vs Evening Workouts Question : Swingers Discussion 2067351021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessMorning vs Evening Workouts Question
TOPIC: Morning vs Evening Workouts Question
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ah motivation .. It's something you tell yourself that you need .. never stop telling yourself that... and then find it. It really is great when you find it. and you'll lose it.. and then .. have fun finding it again and again.

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3696 posts)
Agree with the difficulty working out on my own. When out of town, sleeping in a hotel or base billeting, if I don't do it before work, I have a hard time either doing stuff in my room or even going for a jog. I do better if I get to a local CF affiliate early in the morning, or go straight from work, before getting back to my room.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(960 posts)
I'm the same way @ Sed. I have zero motivation to ever, EVER exercise at home. I don't know if it's some psychological mental block or what, but I just can't do it. I'd rather just skip a day then work out at home.. lol..

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
I agree with Holly.. don't matter when .. just do it. Creating a schedule that you can keep is the hard part BUT once you do.. you're golden.

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(3696 posts)
As a matter of personal preference I do my work outs in the am before work. It's how I fully wake up. 1 hour a day alternating cardio and weight training 6 Days a week with Sunday as my rest day.

New York NY
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Wow, very nice! Just a preference, like anything though I guess. I originally put the gym in because Mr Frnz worked steady nights and went to bed at 6:00pm... When I would go to the gym after work, I was getting home just as it was time for him to go to sleep. By putting the gym in, we could at least have dinner together, have some time together, then when he went to bed I would just go down to the gym... Now it has just become my "escape". :)

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
I have everything that I need at home, all the free weights on earth, a Smith cage, various benches, chairs, bars, balls, bosu balls, matts steppers, even mirrors. I got my treadmill, a stair climber, an elliptical machine you name it, I got it, but I just can't do it. I literally force myself when the weather doesn't allow for me to leave the house (when snowed in). Not sure why.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16540 posts)
Really?? I know I have had people tell me they prefer to go out to a gym and they wouldn't use a home gym... I did enjoy going to a gym before I had mine, but I do love just walking downstairs and being there! I blast my music and don't have to worry about anyone! It works for me, but I understand the attraction to a bigger gym as well.

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
I have a gym at home too, I don't use it ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16540 posts)
Thanks so much for all the comments! I think I will give it a shot! I just have to adjust my evenings a little to get to bed earlier as a morning workout will require me getting up around 4:00 a.m.

Sed, luckily I don't have to worry about a quiet gym, mine is always quiet as I have a full home gym in my basement! :)

Leeza, anytime you want to spot, should only take ya about 45 minutes to get here! And definitely not sure about a "perfect ass", but thank you!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 35   End
TOPIC: Morning vs Evening Workouts Question