Mediloss Diet : Swingers Discussion 177850
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessMediloss Diet
TOPIC: Mediloss Diet
Created by: Playful_couple4u2
Original Starting post for this thread:
I was skeptical of the diet when I started. I lost 8.1 pounds the first week. I was surprised at how I wasn't hungry on this diet or CRAVE the MT DEW I've been drinking for 30 years. I just weighed in less then a month later at 20 pounds less! My goal weight was 135-140 by the April 25 Cruise date. I started at 160. Less then a month after I started (March 1) I'm down 20 pounds already. I had tried diets, personal trainers, gyms for months and I ran a half marathon 2.28.11. And not 1 friggen pound came off!!!!!! This diet costs $$ .. but my hubby does it for free. I am so impressed at the results, they can have me as a spokesperson :).

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Tell me more about this..I have been losing weight and now I'm in a plateau.. you can send me message via email if you want.

Cherryville NC
Username hidden
(61 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I was skeptical of the diet when I started. I lost 8.1 pounds the first week. I was surprised at how I wasn't hungry on this diet or CRAVE the MT DEW I've been drinking for 30 years. I just weighed in less then a month later at 20 pounds less! My goal weight was 135-140 by the April 25 Cruise date. I started at 160. Less then a month after I started (March 1) I'm down 20 pounds already. I had tried diets, personal trainers, gyms for months and I ran a half marathon 2.28.11. And not 1 friggen pound came off!!!!!! This diet costs $$ .. but my hubby does it for free. I am so impressed at the results, they can have me as a spokesperson :).

Amawalk NY
Username hidden
(122 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Mediloss Diet