Massage Therapy : Swingers Discussion 188784101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessMassage Therapy
TOPIC: Massage Therapy
Created by: WmPenn1
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've started getting regular massages from a real massage therapist and can't believe how much better I feel. I've been lifting heavy and had been having shoulder pain for a few months. I considered seeing an orthopedic doc, but thought that if you see a surgeon he'll suggest surgery.....it's what he knows. After some thought, I decided to start with the least invasive treatment....massage. Not only did I get to spend 30 incredibly relaxing minutes having a very pretty young woman rub lotion all over my upper body.....I also got my shoulder problem fixed.....all for $35 a visit. I'd recommend it to anyone who works out seriously as a great from of recovery.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
I've started getting regular massages from a real massage therapist and can't believe how much better I feel. I've been lifting heavy and had been having shoulder pain for a few months. I considered seeing an orthopedic doc, but thought that if you see a surgeon he'll suggest surgery.....it's what he knows. After some thought, I decided to start with the least invasive treatment....massage. Not only did I get to spend 30 incredibly relaxing minutes having a very pretty young woman rub lotion all over my upper body.....I also got my shoulder problem fixed.....all for $35 a visit. I'd recommend it to anyone who works out seriously as a great from of recovery.

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Massage Therapy