Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Malibu Pilates Bench
TOPIC: Malibu_Pilates_Bench
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
Okay so I'm awake this morning and start watching an informercial about the Malibu Pilates Bench. And what I saw impressed me...but of course this is the point. So before I buy 2 (1 for my office and 1 for home)...has anyone used this? If so, can you give me your opinions on it? I have been looking for a workout I can do at lunch, the local gyms and yoga studios are super expensive because the Triangle area in Austin is uppity LMFAO. Thanks!

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
Okay so I'm awake this morning and start watching an informercial about the Malibu Pilates Bench. And what I saw impressed me...but of course this is the point. So before I buy 2 (1 for my office and 1 for home)...has anyone used this? If so, can you give me your opinions on it? I have been looking for a workout I can do at lunch, the local gyms and yoga studios are super expensive because the Triangle area in Austin is uppity LMFAO. Thanks!

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Malibu Pilates Bench

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy