Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Maintenence
TOPIC: Maintenence
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have been good at gaining weight...and I've been good at losing weight. What I do not know how to do well is maintain a steady weight. At my current size I am pretty much where I feel I need to be in a healthy manner. Anything smaller than a size 6, I think it would require that I return to a strict manner of caloric constriction. My point is, I do not want to lose anymore..but I damn sure do not want to gain anymore, either. All of my previous attempts at this have resulted in weight gain. Does anyone have any suggestions on this? Its "easy" losing and of course, gaining is easy. It is the steady maintenence that kills me.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you for the info! Yeah, maint. has always been my achilles heel. Perhaps seeing a nutritionist would help? I am at a point where I'm like okay Shells, enough....but I totally suck ass at maintaining. Hmm, thank you again for the info!!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Well here it is in layman terms. Building fat cells is kind of like building a storage facility for storing grain. If you do not build a storage facility you cannot store grain. Excess grain will simply rot away with the next rain. However if you harvest enough grain to sell as excess you have the capitol to build a storage facility. (A fat cell) Once the fat cell is built the fat cell remains. You can empty the fat cell/warehouse, however the storage facility remains. Waiting for the chance to store grain at very little cost. Once you have built the fat cells all it takes is just a little bit of over eating and the pounds pack back on! Safely put into the storage facility that you built over time with previous excess calories. As far as I know, there is no way to burn down the storage facility once it is built. Fat cells are fire, flood and earthquake proof! Right now I am approaching my danger window with getting over weight, each and every year. It has started with the Halloween candy on almost everyone's desk... Can I say chocolate without getting fat? Thanksgiving, christmas and New Year's...... May through September people celebrate their birthdays while away on vacation. Not now. Ice cream and cake anyone?

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
I have been good at gaining weight...and I've been good at losing weight. What I do not know how to do well is maintain a steady weight. At my current size I am pretty much where I feel I need to be in a healthy manner. Anything smaller than a size 6, I think it would require that I return to a strict manner of caloric constriction. My point is, I do not want to lose anymore..but I damn sure do not want to gain anymore, either. All of my previous attempts at this have resulted in weight gain. Does anyone have any suggestions on this? Its "easy" losing and of course, gaining is easy. It is the steady maintenence that kills me.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Maintenence