MMA training : Swingers Discussion 201733101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessMMA training
TOPIC: MMA training
Created by: coyboy_couple
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have been training MMA for about 2 months now and I love it. The cardio benefits are amazing and combined with resistance training is giving me better results than I ever got with cardio equipment or running on the track. I notice that some swingers are turned off when I mention that I am into MMA, are there many swingers in the MMA community?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
You are never too old, there is definitely something to be said for grown man strength, lol.

Powell WY
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Boston, dont want to discourage you. You'll need to make that a personal choice. It's just the choice the I've made already. I will be rooting for you though, and be sure and let us know how you do.

Gulf Shores AL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
I've been a practitioner of Krav Maga fir the last 8 months. Great workout and full contact so you can get knocked around and look good doing it.

Covina CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
The training is great, but the sport itself is a young man's sport in my opinion. I used to fight some in the PKA (Prof Karate Assoc.) back in mid-80's. That is until I one day I woke up and couldn't get out of bed, eventhough I had won the fight. Have only trained since then.

Gulf Shores AL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Having practiced and instructed Tae Kwon Do for many years (and having a Master well versed in Muay Thai, grappling, Kali etc), I know the hard work and dedication any type of martial art takes. Anyone able to do it and stick with it, let alone actually participating in MMA fights, has my respect... and the bodies on most of those fighters...definitely NOT a turn off! :)

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
well my wife has been training for a bit. all of a sudden she has become my bodyguard. she is very good at it. and trust me, can really kick. also the training not only has helped her physically, but mentally. i don't think people have been turned off by it. it seems like most would love to "wrestle" with her lol.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
I am the oldest cage fighter in our area. I know what you mean when saying it seems others get turned off by it. I think even people that love watching the the fights are intimidated at the thought of meeting "cage fighting swingers" LOL sillyness of course.

Harrison AR
Username hidden
(40 posts)
I have been training MMA for about 2 months now and I love it. The cardio benefits are amazing and combined with resistance training is giving me better results than I ever got with cardio equipment or running on the track. I notice that some swingers are turned off when I mention that I am into MMA, are there many swingers in the MMA community?

Powell WY
Username hidden
(30 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: MMA training