Lost 50 LBS in 2 months! : Swingers Discussion 2141571021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessLost 50 LBS in 2 months!
TOPIC: Lost 50 LBS in 2 months!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 28 of 28 
User Details are only visible to members.
They in fact have some top nationally known doctors designing these products.

Syracuse IN
Username hidden
(18 posts)
The fact that something is natural or that the company is business for a long time does not mean that its not dangerous. Are these supplements regulated by FDA...are there any papers about the side effects, I doubt it. Here is my 2 step very efficient plan to get your weight down without killing your liver: 1. Eat less. 2. Exercise more..

New York NY
Username hidden
(326 posts)
Your right. Any diet is a diet if you can't keep it off. To be able to lose weight and keep it off is a lifestyle change. I myself along with the help of this company made a lifestyle change and have kept the weight off for over 9 months now. I ate 3 healthy meals a day and 2-3 healthy snacks a day.

Syracuse IN
Username hidden
(18 posts)
I lost about 160 pounds, but it took almost a year...oh wait, that was a divorce!

I'll be interested in how long it takes to gain back the 50 and how much more is added.

Just my personal experience. If it comes off too easy and too quickly...it's like Arnold Schwarzenegger in ever move..."I'll be back!"

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
A pound of fat is roughly 3500 kcals. To lose that much FAT in 24 days is a lot of caloric deficit...or a lot of water.

Losing weight can be easy. Almost anyone can endure starvation and excess exercise for a short amount of time; especially when money is involved (see "Biggest Loser"). The key is afterwards. The maintenance.

National Weight Loss Registry helps scientist keep track of who, what, how, and why of successful maintainers. All have a few things in common: moderate carbs, low fat, reasonable caloric intake. And usually more exercise than when they were in the losing phase. Daily activity. None used pills, potions, shakes, etc. Sure, a few individuals will have success, and some of those will be able to keep it off. But vast majority of quick losers will regain in less than a year (sad fact).

Congrats on your weight loss. And here's to long term success (in weight loss and in your business).

mrs svc (20 lbs lost when I started Crossfit, another 10 lbs this past summer on a diet/fitness challenge).

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(967 posts)
This is not a gimmick! This company has been in business for 20 yrs and growing. I would love an opportunity to let you see what this company has to offer.

Syracuse IN
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Okay, what's the kimmick?

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
With the help of an amazing company and there all natural products i was able to lose 26 LBS and 19 inches overall in 24 days. I continued on there products and lost another 24 LBS in the following month. The average weight loss for this is 12 lbs and 10 inches overall in 24 days. But who's to say your just average???

These products are all natural and safe. They have a board of distinguished Doctors that design these products.

I can help you accomplish similar results as mine and what thousands of others have done. The New Year is coming! Let me help you start it off right!! Message me for details!

Syracuse IN
Username hidden
(18 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 28 of 28 
TOPIC: Lost 50 LBS in 2 months!