Lost 50 LBS in 2 months! : Swingers Discussion 2141571011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessLost 50 LBS in 2 months!
TOPIC: Lost 50 LBS in 2 months!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Mrs. SVC,

Almost everyone I know in the company, we let everyone we work with know that we are not doctors and if they have health problems we usually give them a print off of all ingredients they will be taking and recommend they take those to there family doctor to make sure there safe for them to take. Thanks Again!

Syracuse IN
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Thanks for the direction to find the names & accolades of the folks putting their names behind your products.

Curious, any peer reviewed published research with the products themselves? I did find a couple of complaints about adulteration in some products (caffeine in a pediatric product), and I find lots of folks swearing by the program/supplements (interestingly, most of those are people also selling it).

Again, glad it works for you. But for MOST people, supplements, powders, and "programs" have different results. Thanks for being open about being a distributor. Just be careful when working with people who have health problems. These could be dangerous and you are not a medical professional.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(953 posts)
Click on the science link, then on the next page click on the sci med board link in paragraph.

Syracuse IN
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Thank you for the name. Allows us to research and look for independent results (initial quick look found none) and not finding any doctors listed on the BoD or leadership for the company (MLM, founder was previously a Herbalife distributor). Lots of sports endorsements (sponsorships).

Again, glad it's working for you.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(953 posts)
I'm not sure. The company is Advocare. Get a hold of me if you have any interest.

Syracuse IN
Username hidden
(18 posts)
You just did. Why the secret squirrel club on the name? Really just curious, not trying to be confrontational.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
If you would like to know the name of the company I'll be happy to message you!

Syracuse IN
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Share the site please. just leave off the . c om

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
If you get on the website, each product list all the ingredients in each product.

Syracuse IN
Username hidden
(18 posts)
as I said...they may have martians on the board...if its not published aint science.. as a matter of fact most of these Drs are getting top money to endorse products that are not FDA regulated. Its like doing a commercial..no responsibility what so ever..

New York NY
Username hidden
(317 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
TOPIC: Lost 50 LBS in 2 months!