Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Lap band and exercising
TOPIC: Lap_band_and_exercising
Created by: JohnandTina
Original Starting post for this thread:
I got a lap band 2 yrs ago. I went from 270 and am now at 185, still have 40 more to go. I do have a slipped fractured disc in lower back. I have been walking some and picking up pine cones but the pain gets to me and have to stop. I need some exercises I can do to tighten up the extra skin without injuring my back more. I do not want to have to get any tucking done. Any suggestions on what I can do?

Tina

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh, and plz dont tell me do so many reps of something. I dont know what a rep is. If its, do 5 reps of 20, why not just say do 100 of them? thanks

Tina

Lone Oak TX
Username hidden
(92 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I got a lap band 2 yrs ago. I went from 270 and am now at 185, still have 40 more to go. I do have a slipped fractured disc in lower back. I have been walking some and picking up pine cones but the pain gets to me and have to stop. I need some exercises I can do to tighten up the extra skin without injuring my back more. I do not want to have to get any tucking done. Any suggestions on what I can do?

Tina

Lone Oak TX
Username hidden
(92 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Lap band and exercising
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.