Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Ladies Weight
TOPIC: Ladies Weight
Created by: ilrivervalley
Original Starting post for this thread:
What is up with so many of the ladies in the lifestyle being so heavy? We recently looked at a nearby party and there were fifty five couples attending. After looking at all of the profiles we found there were only five ladies with a weight of less than 170 pounds attending. I cannot understand why anyone in our lifestyle can present themselves in this manner.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 89   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@RED welcome to the forum.

GREAT GREAT post. Yep, we're all different and not every person needs to or will appeal to every other person ! Be happy ya'll

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1341 posts)
I used to be a bbw, I played just as much then. Since my weight loss, I get hit by women as walk as men and more couples. It's true they want more sexy, fit style female's. I try not to discriminate since, I was a bbw. I find all sizes aren't shaved and as well groomed. Plus mixing the two weights theres bound to be insecurities. I have heard. I'm bigger by her..smh Don't worry about that, enjoy & be flattered if your in the mix. Especially as bbw. Also if you are bbw, I still dressed the part , ,and the cleaner you are..the better kept and confident you are un your sexuality. The more flexible you are, & open minded makes it better for you . And able to do sexual things, remember if your bbw when sitting on her face. To be conscious of her breathing ijs. .

Chesterfield MI
Username hidden
(7 posts)
BLT2 . . . what a great idea! Keeping full range of motion on that sucker is an ongoing chore

~thanks!!!

~froggy

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(107 posts)
@Sand: I also love yoga and before you say anything about the knees, a really good yoga instructor can modify ANYTHING for your safety as long as he or she knows your limitations. The isometric moves of yoga, not to mention the stretching is available to anyone under the proper supervision. Go get em killa.....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4902 posts)
Low body workouts are my bain right now. The knee replacement has ruled out pretty much any heavy weight training so I've been concentrating on bodyweight lunges, squats, walking and cycling. Sometimes though I gotta admit the Smith's machine at the gym starts calling my name :) First time I squatted 500 at the age of 53 I had an almost orgasmic like rush . . . alas, nevermore, nevermore . . .

Work them glutes and the metabolism skyrockets!!!

~froggy

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(107 posts)
@Sand: I love to see people with a balanced physique. So many people train their upper body and neglect their legs. Great legs has a lot to do with genetics. Some people are never able to really make the mark. It is particularly hard for the "natural" woman....not impossible but a lot of work.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4902 posts)
I love leggggggggs :)

froggy

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(107 posts)
sandp: sustainability is definitely key for most issues in life.

i do not sweat the small number of lbs i want to lose; i am comfortable enough to know i will eventually make my goal which isn't so much a scale goal but more a fitness and physique goal.

my legs (which normally show the work quickly) are already nearly there. it's the midsection and upper body that i am working to catch up.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5207 posts)
@Sand: "Sustainable" is key word. Who the heck can drink shakes and smoothies for life? I have put on brakes with respect to dishing out information and remain on the sidelines watching people make fucked up decisions. Although, I did see a dude in the gym yesterday who has a winning physique and dropped some knowledge on him and when I came out of the ladies room he was implementing it. I gave him a nod of approval. He may be on Men's Fitness one day. He's a hot white man.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(4902 posts)
@BLT2 . . . totally love your body too . . . :) Your point about a nutritionist is right on! Even there though there is so much crap info out there you have to seriously research the subject if you are going to make any headway. I shudder every time I see advice to restrict calories without the equally important advice to have a PLAN!! I've found the simplest plan is simply everything in moderation (food wise that is :) ). No one needs to be told that sugar calorie dense foods are simply not going to be helpful but putting together an effective and SUSTAINABLE eating plan is much harder to do.

Good luck to all!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(107 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 89   End
TOPIC: Ladies Weight