Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Ladies Weight
TOPIC: Ladies Weight
Created by: ilrivervalley
Original Starting post for this thread:
What is up with so many of the ladies in the lifestyle being so heavy? We recently looked at a nearby party and there were fifty five couples attending. After looking at all of the profiles we found there were only five ladies with a weight of less than 170 pounds attending. I cannot understand why anyone in our lifestyle can present themselves in this manner.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 121   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@Blackleather: A smile gets me there too, usually.....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5228 posts)
It all starts with a "Hi" .. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3896 posts)
@Blackleather: LOL....I was just trying not to come off like a perv staring at her. In no way did I even think about speaking to her but I have to say that despite her size her caramel skin and the short pants may not have been to the liking of some but it was all good with me. On reflection, if I see her again, I am going to roll up on her and say something. What's to lose.....LMAO

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5228 posts)
You could hit that BLT... just wait. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3896 posts)
I have a vanilla SM friend who is an "ass" junkie. There is no other way to describe him. I am a breast person really but he got me checking out women's asses constantly. The other day while trying to shop only the perimeter of Wal-Mart where the more desirable food is supposed to be, I saw this woman, I kid you not, she had to be about 350 lbs. with these really short, shorts on. Yes, she had cellulite and, frankly, I've never been with a woman that large but the way she strutted along the vegetable aisle with confidence and I think she was pretty, can't remember, I wondered if I could hit that...LOL..seriously. I was turned on by her.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5228 posts)
There are other things that affect attraction besides physical appearance. Attitude, respect for others, personality, intelligence, etc play a big role. You could be the hottest body on the planet, but if you're an arrogant asshole that's a turn off. To each his/her own I guess. -shana

Saint Amant LA
Username hidden
(61 posts)
The whole point is that it is ok to like what you like and not like what you don't like, but there is no reason to be ugly to people you find unattractive. -James

Saint Amant LA
Username hidden
(61 posts)
HappyBurbs, you misread LRHott's post... They said that people who insult others for not fitting their aesthetic makes her mad. The people who insult, degrade, and humiliate others for not being attractive in their view... You should reread her comment.

Saint Amant LA
Username hidden
(61 posts)
HB, violent? I said that? Nope. The OP didn't merely say that he didn't find any group unnactractive. He couldn't believe they "presented themselves in this manner." No reference was made to his personal preference. My perception (only that, of course, as everyone here) was a judgement of women over 170 as being undesirable, and that he seemed surprised that they were playing. Any broad insult to women based on any narrow idea of attractiveness is taken by me as an insult to the gender. I'm just a "girl power" kind of girl. I've only been a larger woman for a year or so at one point, but I've been odd my whole life, so I stand up for my sisters.

LR

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(82 posts)
LRhott - You are saying its ok to be violent against someone who doesn't find certain body types sexy? Should I go all redneck on a woman who thinks I'm not good enough to fuck? There have been plenty of them. Now think about what you said in light of that. Sexy is completely in the eye of the beholder.

Downers Grove IL
Username hidden
(78 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 121   End
TOPIC: Ladies Weight