Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Ladies Weight
TOPIC: Ladies Weight
Created by: ilrivervalley
Original Starting post for this thread:
What is up with so many of the ladies in the lifestyle being so heavy? We recently looked at a nearby party and there were fifty five couples attending. After looking at all of the profiles we found there were only five ladies with a weight of less than 170 pounds attending. I cannot understand why anyone in our lifestyle can present themselves in this manner.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 101   End
User Details are only visible to members.
While ladies weight can be an issue, it is for us at times, I really wish the MEN focused on their weight more too. The number of hot wives with fat husbands is huge. While my wife isn't super picky about that if she really likes the guy, she deserves some eye candy now and then too.

Downers Grove IL
Username hidden
(73 posts)
Badgirl, you've got ZERO to worry about :) :)

~froggy

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(172 posts)
DDinTexas , thank you. Very nice.

Smithtown NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Bad girl, please don't let anything hold you back from living your life to the fullest, especially not a few pounds. Most people are imperfect and focus on the the appealing qualities that a person has rather than looking for flaws. And those that focus on the flaws aren't ones that you'd want around anyway.

I was lamenting that I'm not all that I was a few years ago and a playmate remarked that he would have had nothing to do with me then. He would have been too intimidated. I'm shocked about how many men actually prefer a few extra pounds.

Btw, welcome!

Irving TX
Username hidden
(405 posts)
Well here is my take. I never had to diet or exercise as I was totally content with size 6/8. I hit menapause and bam not true anymore. So since I lived my life just living following a diet/exercise plan os difficult. So I post my real weight as not to mislead anyone. Or is the suggestion that I don't play until I figure this out?

Smithtown NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I know some damn fine women who have some really toned asses and they can make it do things that will make your head spin. Pop, undulate like a bellydancers belly, shake, rattle, roll, jiggle until you giggle. Or start salivating...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19757 posts)
*ahem* giggles come from the funnybone--i thought?

muscle moves too--it ain't made of stone, after all--it just doesn't move like jello.

(invites BLT to...giggle along at the jiggle/giggle thang)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5759 posts)
@BLT I've given up losing mine, i choose to embrace it and consider it an ASSet lol. Thankfully the hubby is a ass man :)-Mrs

Bristol TN
Username hidden
(182 posts)
@Mrs.Hot: Booty is genetic unless manufactured.....LOL...in order for a woman with a phat ass to lose it, aside from some kind of surgery, she would have to lose so much weight that it would be unhealthy. I knew bodybuilding females with asses that looked like race horses and that's a good thing. All muscle, not shredded but nice and tight. I think most men like a little giggle though. Giggle comes from fat. Muscle doesn't move.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5100 posts)
It's not about weight, but how they carry themselves and body type. No matter if I'm heavier or thinner I'll have a booty, I know I'm not everyone's cup of tea and that's okay, I'm happy with myself and so is the Mr.-Mrs

Bristol TN
Username hidden
(182 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 101   End
TOPIC: Ladies Weight