Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Fitness Ladies Weight
TOPIC: Ladies Weight
Created by: ilrivervalley
Original Starting post for this thread:
What is up with so many of the ladies in the lifestyle being so heavy? We recently looked at a nearby party and there were fifty five couples attending. After looking at all of the profiles we found there were only five ladies with a weight of less than 170 pounds attending. I cannot understand why anyone in our lifestyle can present themselves in this manner.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 124   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I never ask a woman her weight... because I don't care how much she weighs. ;-) But a good mind??? If you have one it is a terrible thing to waste.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3916 posts)
I feel good about your body.

You're also 5'11 and have huge boobs. If you were 4'11 155 would be different...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22627 posts)
170 doesnt mean anything. I am about 10 pounds under that but I am pretty sure no one would ever think I was fat! My BF is 17.5% :) I do get what you mean though...If I didn't feel good about my own body, I would not be playing. I say if they are heavier and comfortable with their bodies....the more power too them! Mrs

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
@Blackleather: A smile gets me there too, usually.....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5463 posts)
It all starts with a "Hi" .. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3916 posts)
@Blackleather: LOL....I was just trying not to come off like a perv staring at her. In no way did I even think about speaking to her but I have to say that despite her size her caramel skin and the short pants may not have been to the liking of some but it was all good with me. On reflection, if I see her again, I am going to roll up on her and say something. What's to lose.....LMAO

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5463 posts)
You could hit that BLT... just wait. :-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(3916 posts)
I have a vanilla SM friend who is an "ass" junkie. There is no other way to describe him. I am a breast person really but he got me checking out women's asses constantly. The other day while trying to shop only the perimeter of Wal-Mart where the more desirable food is supposed to be, I saw this woman, I kid you not, she had to be about 350 lbs. with these really short, shorts on. Yes, she had cellulite and, frankly, I've never been with a woman that large but the way she strutted along the vegetable aisle with confidence and I think she was pretty, can't remember, I wondered if I could hit that...LOL..seriously. I was turned on by her.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5463 posts)
There are other things that affect attraction besides physical appearance. Attitude, respect for others, personality, intelligence, etc play a big role. You could be the hottest body on the planet, but if you're an arrogant asshole that's a turn off. To each his/her own I guess. -shana

Saint Amant LA
Username hidden
(61 posts)
The whole point is that it is ok to like what you like and not like what you don't like, but there is no reason to be ugly to people you find unattractive. -James

Saint Amant LA
Username hidden
(61 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 124   End
TOPIC: Ladies Weight