LA weightloss Anyone tried it Opinions wanted : Swingers Discussion 72665
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessLA weightloss Anyone tried it Opinions wanted
TOPIC: LA weightloss Anyone tried it Opinions wanted
Created by: softnyummy
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am considering trying LA weightloss to loss another 40 pounds....these last 40 won't budget...I am a gastric bypass patient who has lost 138 pounds so far but am 4 years out and the rest of the darn weight wont budge...I exercise and follow a low carb diet..but am stuck...i thought maybe a more structured diet would work better for me..I would appreciate any thoughts or opinions from anyone else who has used the program Cindy
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi,

I was a member of LA weightloss and it really was helpful, I lost 20 lbs in about 2 months. I quit though when a counselor, a new one, decided that my 3 lbs weekly average was not good enough and was making the diet rules more difficult than the program itself. She said I had to have fish every night, no take out food and so on. I finally got frustrated and went with a personal trainer/coach and therapy and lost 50 more lbs in two months.

You can lose the weight, you just need to decide what kind of support network you need and stick to it. LA weight loss has wonderful support, but I found their supplemental food expensive.

Pat

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(1 post)
Hi Soft!

You're looking great and congrats on your weight loss!

I've never tried LA WeightLoss so I can't say about it specifically. I would though look for a program that teaches you how to eat healthy using the foods you normally prepare as opposed to pre-packaged food diets. Learning how to eat when ordering out is also of importance. That way, when you've reached your goal you're not dependant upon buying their foods to maintain it.

I'm sure you're more interested in a weight loss program that works long term, not just one that works.

good luck.

PJ

Tulsa OK

Username hidden
(344 posts)
I am considering trying LA weightloss to loss another 40 pounds....these last 40 won't budget...I am a gastric bypass patient who has lost 138 pounds so far but am 4 years out and the rest of the darn weight wont budge...I exercise and follow a low carb diet..but am stuck...i thought maybe a more structured diet would work better for me..I would appreciate any thoughts or opinions from anyone else who has used the program

Cindy

Long Neck DE

Username hidden
(252 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: LA weightloss Anyone tried it Opinions wanted