Knees and Fiber help : Swingers Discussion 2143161021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessKnees and Fiber help
TOPIC: Knees and Fiber help
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 23 of 23 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well good morning and happy new year to you sunshine!

If you reread the post...injury is from 15 years ago, mostly from being a fat, lazy MoFo.

If you are going to post such a comment, why not add the following:

Injury from driving...can't be Injury from hot coffee...can't be Injury from High School Football...can't be Injury from running...can't be Injury from tennis...can't be Injury from working at a computer all day...can't be Injury from doing whatever it is that other people do that I don't(or can't)...can't be Injury from patting myself on the back for being superior...can't be Injury from life...can't be - oh wait, life is a terminal illness.

Hope you find what works for you...can't be.

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Wow...an injury from Crossfit....can't be.

Chambersburg PA

Username hidden
(27 posts)
Looking for help on a couple items:

1. Knee issues. I had meniscus surgery about 15 years ago. Trimmed the frayed front edge and trimmed up a "V" cut in the back of it. Since starting to do Crossfit the Box Jumps and now heavy squat reps are getting to me. I started wearing a donut neoprene brace, doing step-ups and avoiding squats if it's aggrivated and it has helped some. The next day after some WODs I can hardly move it. If I rest for 2-4 days it's great, until the next day of Wall Balls or Heavy Squats.

Any suggestions short of going back to Orthopedic surgeon?

2. Fiber - I started evening doses of psyillim fiber to help clean out the old tubes. Has worked great! Was told to switch to a "prebiotic, vegetable based" fiber after a few weeks so I don't kill off all the good shit (excuse the pun) in the intestines. Any suggestions for a good brand, mix, dosage, etc?

Thanks!

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 23 of 23 
TOPIC: Knees and Fiber help