Just Joined 24! : Swingers Discussion 135422
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessJust Joined 24!
TOPIC: Just Joined 24!
Created by: Lqqin4poon
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
24 is the BEST money we ever spent. Love the Many, Many locations here in No. Ca (Sacto) area. If one gym isn't to your liking, there is another not far away and another not far from that. Just wish they'd get a Natomas facility.

Elverta CA

Username hidden
(7 posts)
The reason I got interested in pilates coach was for the long and lean aspect. As a trainer I had a problem with flexibility and core structure. I learned all kinds of things about posture and the like from pilates. It's a good change when you find yourself at a plateau. Right now my training is moving slower because I mostly go with the lady and she needs me to show her the ropes her own free personal trainer, how awesome is that! I have been doing a lot of cardio, and mostly natiilus (remember when they were 24 hour nautilius) machines. I have been getting some benifit from the machines. It allows me to gain access to hypertrophy easier because I'm never worried about stablizing the heavy freeweights. I do some freeweights I have at home but they are wayyy too light.

I love being able to hit the gym at two in the morning after a restless night of not being able to sleep... I hate that they have a cleaning guy who vacuums under my cardio machine distracting my workout.

I been training for about a month not and I'm noticing my face getting smaller, and my belly begining to get smaller and defined.

San Diego CA

Username hidden
(17 posts)
I wish Bally's would go 24..... or hell, maybe just 18. Their hours are terrible. Sometimes at 10pm or midnight, o whatever, you get the urge to do the gym. Who wants to run on a track outside at night, or has the equipment like a Gold's at home.... not me.

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
The Santee club is really nice and larger, I still perfere grossmont the layout is really nice. I can't wait to see this new club in el cajon to open up. I wonder if they will close arneel I used to work there in 03.

Hey Its cool to see another national certed trainer.

I have nesta, nasm, the in house from 24 which also gives you apex. I am also holding palites coach mat I and II and reformer.

San Diego CA

Username hidden
(17 posts)
I've been back at 24 Hour for about a month now. Lost about 10 lbs. with a bunch more to go.

As far as the 24 Hour gyms around here, I prefer Santee to El Cajon. Newer, cleaner, and they have a three lane indoor lap pool.

Wonder what the new 24 Hour in the old Albertson's building is going to look like?

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17239 posts)
We just joined 24 hr fitness last weekend, I am really excited to get back into the mix. I miss the lifestyle (fitness) being an ex certified personal trainer for In-shape health clubs in the central valley of CA I crave the gym. I don't really know how I stayed out for so long (2007). Mainly because I got injured tore rotator cuff, I couldn't past a horizontal plain trying to lift my arm. I fell jogging on a rainy night. I also went back to school and worked full time. Partly it's an experiment, with "muscle memory," and I never knew how my clients felt when I'd train them. They would act like I was death himself coming to claim their souls. So I went from weighing 178lbs to 213lbs. I have no goals, no weight loss plan, just the pure joy of training. I believe a big part of it is being kinda sadistic and liking the (punishment) I don't think it's pain more like a pleasurable discomfort. I think I'll make some sort of progress for those interested to see.

San Diego CA

Username hidden
(17 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Just Joined 24!