Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Fitness › Just Joined 24!
TOPIC: Just_Joined_24!
Created by: Lqqin4poon The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
24 is the BEST money we ever spent. Love the Many, Many locations here in No. Ca (Sacto) area. If one gym isn't to your liking, there is another not far away and another not far from that. Just wish they'd get a Natomas facility.

Elverta CA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I wish Bally's would go 24..... or hell, maybe just 18. Their hours are terrible. Sometimes at 10pm or midnight, o whatever, you get the urge to do the gym. Who wants to run on a track outside at night, or has the equipment like a Gold's at home.... not me.

Brown Deer WI
Username hidden
(2538 posts)
I've been back at 24 Hour for about a month now. Lost about 10 lbs. with a bunch more to go.

As far as the 24 Hour gyms around here, I prefer Santee to El Cajon. Newer, cleaner, and they have a three lane indoor lap pool.

Wonder what the new 24 Hour in the old Albertson's building is going to look like?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19399 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: Just Joined 24!
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.