Journals : Swingers Discussion 80579
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsFitnessJournals
TOPIC: Journals
Created by: JaiDawn
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am thinking of starting a journal. For those of you who do them, I am curious to know what all you put in them. I know you put in all the food you eat but do you also put the calories of each food?

Also, is there a good site that states how many calories are in foods? There are some foods I don't know what the calories are, such as fresh veggies and fruits.

Carrie

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
When I'm seriously dieting, like I am now-to firm up-I keep a daily journal. It contains my daily weight (I'm fanatical about weighing in each morning although most don't recommend it lol), anything I eat/drink, the calories and fat grams, the workout I did that day (cardio, upper body, lower body, etc), and any supplements I took. There's a website called "my food buddy" that contains a lot of info on what you are looking for.

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Thanks, wnt2. I will check it out!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17915 posts)
I am thinking of starting a journal. For those of you who do them, I am curious to know what all you put in them. I know you put in all the food you eat but do you also put the calories of each food?

Also, is there a good site that states how many calories are in foods? There are some foods I don't know what the calories are, such as fresh veggies and fruits.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17915 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Journals